Iaimtobethin DUKAN DIARIES

Good girl, well done. Now keep at it and all will be well again. :) x

Beth, where are you?

Sitting in the lounge faffing with my phone! Lol. Everyone is so quiet I am getting bored!

ahh told you I was bored, i fell asleep! Now off to cook dinner as well. Feeling greedy, I am going to roast 2 chicken legs (thigh and drumstick!) having them with chilli dip followed by a lemon muffin and custard. I made custard for the first time and I love it, better than the powder stuff! :)

How are you doing dietwise? Always here to talk and help if thats any good. PM if you need a bit of privacy! :D I need you to lose weight so we can go shopping together in December. I have a friend in Basildon and will be staying with her sometime in December. Cornie has pledged £500 towards my clothes shopping! :)

Custard? Ooh how do u make that? Sounds like it shouldn't be allowed doesn't it?? Slap a pint of that over some sweet muffins or a galette and I'll look like the cat who's got the cream. Miaow.

£500 spree. Wow lucky lady. You'll be 12 stone or under and well slinky by then.

I just cannot stick to anything. Last year I lost weight easily and quickly for my wedding - I had a purpose. Stupidly, I cannot find one this year. It's my wedding anniversary next Sunday and I am over 2 and half stone heavier.

Oh no!! Literally just agreed to go to Butlins next week with my eldest daughters friend and mum - how can I loose a stone and firm
Up by then?????

Xx

Custard? Ooh how do u make that? Sounds like it shouldn't be allowed doesn't it?? Slap a pint of that over some sweet muffins or a galette and I'll look like the cat who's got the cream. Miaow.

milk, egg yolks, splenda, vanilla pod/extract. Allowed,easy to make and tastes lovely. And I saw somewhere you could add gelatin so it is like confectioners custard they use to sandwich the naughties! :D There is a recipe in the recipe threads somewhere.

£500 spree. Wow lucky lady. You'll be 12 stone or under and well slinky by then.

Hopefully I will have reached 12st by then. And as long as I am not paying, dont mind shopping!:D

I just cannot stick to anything. Last year I lost weight easily and quickly for my wedding - I had a purpose. Stupidly, I cannot find one this year. It's my wedding anniversary next Sunday and I am over 2 and half stone heavier.

Think harder, slimmer by new year or something. I know what you mean though you have to find it within yourself and it has to be strong enough to keep you on the straight and narrow. I dont know what my happy thought is this time but it seems strong! :D

Oh no!! Literally just agreed to go to Butlins next week with my eldest daughters friend and mum - how can I loose a stone and firm
Up by then?????

Xx

Ehhh you can't! :D:D:D

Bum

Went to Portsmouth for the day and took my dukan feast with me. But ate loadsa naughty food too. :-(

However, as we got back late hubby suggested we get a curry - i agreed. But after a bath I had a rethink and decided to eat dukan.

Shame really as I weighed in at 15.8 this morning. Back to 15.11 tomorrow then cos of my greediness. Doh!

Attack again tomorrow.

X

However, as we got back late hubby suggested we get a curry - i agreed. But after a bath I had a rethink and decided to eat dukan. X

Good girl, that what I am talking about! :)

Shame really as I weighed in at 15.8 this morning. Back to 15.11 tomorrow then cos of my greediness. Doh!

Attack again tomorrow.

X

You wont gain that much, I am sure. Even if you did just carry on you will lose it in a few days anyway. :)

Ello - well i am rather suprised but weighed in at 15.8 this morning - so that put me in a good mood and motivation to carry on. :D

Might show later in week though. x

Ello - well i am rather suprised but weighed in at 15.8 this morning - so that put me in a good mood and motivation to carry on. :D

Might show later in week though. x

Told you! :) Stick with it and the worst that will happen is you will stay the same! If you cheat again then it will show! How are you anyways? x

Told you! :) Stick with it and the worst that will happen is you will stay the same! If you cheat again then it will show! How are you anyways? x

Ello Darling. Oh but i cheated bad. Yeah im good today thanks. Feeling postive and happy - and its 1 week till dd3 goes back to nursery and i get to spend time with my other daughters 9-3 without winging. Ooh what can i do???

Food wise - cooked the family Tuna Bake and for me, chicken, bacon, sausage and onion stir fry.

Hows your day going lovely??

x

Fine, bored, nothing to do, been on the site all day!! Walked to the shops with Brad, he got a smoothie and crisps so I had to push his scooter back home, 'the point is; I have to eat' he said! Kids!!:rolleyes:

Trying to meet the 2st target so have been poisoning myself with black coffee in a bid to cut out dairy! Have had 2, I think I will have a peppermint tea next. Dinner is just lovely chicken breasts and some sf jelly!

Fine, bored, nothing to do, been on the site all day!! Walked to the shops with Brad, he got a smoothie and crisps so I had to push his scooter back home, 'the point is; I have to eat' he said! Kids!!:rolleyes:

Trying to meet the 2st target so have been poisoning myself with black coffee in a bid to cut out dairy! Have had 2, I think I will have a peppermint tea next. Dinner is just lovely chicken breasts and some sf jelly!

on the same plate? :sign0137:

Why cut out dairy love - thought dairy was shown to improve weight loss? Drink Drink Drink water. Been through 3 litres already today, so thirsty doing Dukan

x

on the same plate? :sign0137:

Why cut out dairy love - thought dairy was shown to improve weight loss? Drink Drink Drink water. Been through 3 litres already today, so thirsty doing Dukan

x

Not on the same plate, there is a limit to my craziness! :D

Cut out was the wrong phrase, limit is the word. I heard dairy can make you retain fluid and I think that might be a problem with me as i have a mild lactose intolerance (milk is the worst culprit so I drink lactose free milk!) and suffer water retention as well.

Gonna aim to do attack till saturday, out Sunday for my 1st Wedding anniversary (together 20 years though!)

Ok food diary for today

Tuesday 28 August 2012 - Attack

Breakfast
2 salmon fillets, 2 boiled eggs

Lunch
Chicken, bacon and onion stir fry

Dinner
as above.

Made up burgers and crab cakes for tomoorw, or even later......

Not on the same plate, there is a limit to my craziness! :D

Cut out was the wrong phrase, limit is the word. I heard dairy can make you retain fluid and I think that might be a problem with me as i have a mild lactose intolerance (milk is the worst culprit so I drink lactose free milk!) and suffer water retention as well.

Aah thats a shame about not on the same plate, was imagining something quite colourful. lol!

Aah ok, yeah lactose. Jeez, the amount i wee on attack is horrendous (tmi, but hey we are old mates now arnt we :p
) does it lessen on cruise??

x

Back