Iaimtobethin DUKAN DIARIES

Hey lady, hope you're over 'Dukan flu' by now. So weird how it really kicks in! Great that you're seeing results already on the scales - hate to say I told you so! Knew it would come off quickly.

Now, I read something in the weight watchers weekly mag thing they give out (I still pop in sometimes as I'm at goal it's free) and there was an article there that I have kept for you. Will see if a photo will work if not I'll type it out. Basically about the psychology of setting small, realistic goals and setting yourself up to achieve them. Might help, will get onto it tomorrow.

And look, you have Becky as your Guardian Angel! You can't fail!!

Keep it up and if the mackerel's freaking you out, bin it! I like the stuff but not so much cooked. Best blended up with some quark and lemon juice and a ton of black pepper (well, maybe not a ton...) to make mackerel pate. Or else given to the cats ;)

Keep going, you can really do this!!

Jx

You're allowed up to 1 kg of dairy but don't have to have much of course. Hopefully by now you'll be feeling better anyway.

There are some nice mackerel pâté recipes around... Is it smoked? Even if you can't spread it on bread, it is nice as a veggie dip when you get to pv. Or maybe in some mini quiches?

Just couldnt face the mackrel so Hubby had it for lunch today. I tasted a bit and actually it was very nice, so will buy again and eat it next time. Funny i wouldnt be scared of a new chocolate bar coming out??

Hey lady, hope you're over 'Dukan flu' by now. So weird how it really kicks in! Great that you're seeing results already on the scales - hate to say I told you so! Knew it would come off quickly.

Now, I read something in the weight watchers weekly mag thing they give out (I still pop in sometimes as I'm at goal it's free) and there was an article there that I have kept for you. Will see if a photo will work if not I'll type it out. Basically about the psychology of setting small, realistic goals and setting yourself up to achieve them. Might help, will get onto it tomorrow.

And look, you have Becky as your Guardian Angel! You can't fail!!

Keep it up and if the mackerel's freaking you out, bin it! I like the stuff but not so much cooked. Best blended up with some quark and lemon juice and a ton of black pepper (well, maybe not a ton...) to make mackerel pate. Or else given to the cats ;)

Keep going, you can really do this!!

Jx

Well Hello there TW lady. Lovely to see you. Caught up with a couple of pages of your posts the other day. Pauline was being way too funny and had me in tears at the computer.

Im terrible, i cannot seem to set small goals - im an all or nothing kind of girl.

30 day shread - nah, rather have 30 days in bed.

x

Have gained a pound today - Not really upset about it - 5 pounds in a week is still a good loss. And onto veggies (asparagus) tomorrow. Woop Woop.

Saturday 22 September 2012

Attack Day 6 - Final Day

Breakfast
Turkey Slices
Scrambled eggs and salmon trimmings

Lunch
Boiled eggs
crab cakes
3 Turkey Chipolatas
Ham slices

Dinner
Chicken out to the max
Dukan Noodles - Is 2 packs greedy?

Well done Beth, almost finished attack and that's a great loss already. And more waiting once you start on the asparagus!

Enjoy cruising xxx you can do this....honest xxx

Thanks Ladies. End of Attack. Weigh in today 15.10. Yup 2 pounds on - TOTM arrived yesterday. :-( Been feeling bloated last 2 days. Feel like a whale with lead in tummy today.

Saturday 23 September 2012
- DD2's Birthday Party Today

Cruise PV or PP, will decide later.

Breakfast
Smoked Salamon Trimmings, scambled eggs
3 Turkey Chipolatas

Lunch
beef strips with Asparagus and Garlic

Dinner
Bacon medallions, egg, WW sausages

Hey Becky.
Not sure about the Pattern. PV would be better to eat with the family over the weekends. Say a Monday weigh in from Next week. So maybe, PV thursday, Friday Saturday. PP Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, wednesday ??

Last edited:
Well done on the loss, 4lbs is still good :)

Defo go PV today Beth, ignore the gain its TOTM. Stick to plan and you will lose that and some more on the next WI. The asparagus will sure help. Warning! If you go off plan you will not lose at the next WI, best you will do is STS, then you will be upset and think ah well........ and then we are back to square 1! :D

What rhythym PP/PV are you planning on?

Skwers.jpg
Monday 24 September 2012

Cruise day 2 - PP

Breakfast
Boiled eggs, salmon, turkey slices

Lunch
Chicken hot and spicy skewers. Dont know if allowed these but been out all morning and nabbed em in asda?

Afternoon
Half pot vanilla Onken

Dinner
Roast Chicken, Bacon Medalion. Cottage Cheese, Boiled Eggs

Evening
Sweet Gallette
WW yogurt mixed with Total

Last edited:
Great advice, beckstar. Keep going, Beth. This week will be the toughest for cravings but then it's plain sailing and a bigger loss after totm. We believe in you!
Cx

Way hey! No longer retaining water - up 4 times last night!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Cruise Day 3 - PP

Breakfast - Going up town so have a pot of food
Roast Chicken, Ham, Boiled eggs, Salmon

Lunch
Salmon, scrambled egg and 2 WW sausages

Dinner
Home made Spicy Burgers. Roast Chicken and Cottage Cheese

Evening
Sweet Galette and Yogurt

Last edited:
Way hey! No longer retaining water - up 4 times last night!

Kikikkiki I think this is the only time in your life you will be happy waking up 4 times in the night!! :)

Feel Skinnier this morning - Must be all that wee. 3 times last night - God its like being pregnant again!

Seem to be on autopilot at the mo, which is good. Looking forward from tomorrow to 3 x PV's

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Cruise Day 4 PP

Breakfast

Bacon Medalions Smoked salmon, scrambled egg and 2 WW sausages

Lunch
Salmon and Bacon Omellete

Dinner
Chicken and burgers

Evening
Home made short bread.

Last edited:
Great work and I love the positive attitude, Beth! It's great when you hit that autopilot mode and the plan becomes second nature. Seems like you've found your groove!

Thursday 27 September 2012

Cruise Day 5 PV

Breakfast
WW sausages x 2
Bacon
Chicken
Fried Egg

Lunch
Salmon and Bacon Omellete

Afternoon
Onken and total

Dinner
Chicken, Asparagus, leeks, onions, turkey rashers. 1/2 Veg stock cube

Evening
Sweet Gallette

Last edited:
Sure, it's a pv day - although not much veg except for the asparagus!

Sure, it's a pv day - although not much veg except for the asparagus!

i know! I forgot both times! Its so much easier just to grab a piece of fruit on the run than a bit of veg. Been house cleaning like a maniac today as well so its been, "right whats in the fridge" - shove it in the frying pan and move on.

Will have a think tonight when the girls in bed what to make tomorrow. Need to locate my dukan book as well to find out what veg i am allowed. My faves are tomatoes, onions, courgette, cauliflower, brocolli, sweede - oooh and sprouts are coming into season too. Still struggling with the idea of no gravy so will have to roast root veggies instead with a stobe cube over.

xx

Friday 28 September 2012

Cruise PV

Breakfast
Boiled eggs, turkey sausages,ham

Lunch
Salmon Omellete

Dinner
home made sponge cake & Shortbread

Last edited:
Back