1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Iamdetermined's Food Diary - Nibble Nibble

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by iamdetermined, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

1. iamdetermined

iamdetermined Full Member

Last edited: 12 June 2012
    *EB* likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pinksparklybirdy

Pinksparklybirdy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Your diary is looking good to me - you do the same as me, put a lot of superfree IN your meals, rather than having it on the side. Good luck, I hope you have a good weight loss this week :)
  4. iamdetermined

Update On Day 1
    All went as planned apart from the 12 chocolates I ate from a huge box of Celebrations I was given as a gift. OH MY GOD 22 syns!!!

Total Syns 23

Day 2

Nibbles – 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 SW mini quiches, 4 seafood sticks and 2 baby tomatoes.

Free homemade soup with HEXB 1 WW 1 point white bread and 1 tablespoon of flora extra light ½.

Planning on having salmon or cod with rice but this may change.

Banana and mullerlight

Will no doubt use HEXA and rest of HEXB later.

Exercise Done
    Long run on Wii Fit.
    Will maybe also do 20 minutes on the cross trainer tonight.

Tomorrow Day 3

Ok, so on Saturday I am having a big England party obviously for the England v USA match and I want to enjoy myself and not be separate from everyone else in terms of a few drinks and food but how do I do this without feeling guilty?
  5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

hey hun - some cooked ham has syns in (i fell foul to this!) so be careful - its only a very small amount of syns, but thought i would mention it in case! xxx
  6. iamdetermined

Thanks babes. I always make sure I buy good fat free ham but it's worth checking if I get packet ham. Thanks sweetie xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.