Iamdetermined's Food Diary - Nibble Nibble

Your diary is looking good to me - you do the same as me, put a lot of superfree IN your meals, rather than having it on the side. Good luck, I hope you have a good weight loss this week :)

Update On Day 1
All went as planned apart from the 12 chocolates I ate from a huge box of Celebrations I was given as a gift. OH MY GOD 22 syns!!!

Total Syns 23

Day 2

Breakfast
Nibbles – 2 hard boiled eggs, 2 SW mini quiches, 4 seafood sticks and 2 baby tomatoes.

Lunch
Free homemade soup with HEXB 1 WW 1 point white bread and 1 tablespoon of flora extra light ½.

Dinner
Planning on having salmon or cod with rice but this may change.

Snacks
Banana and mullerlight

Will no doubt use HEXA and rest of HEXB later.

Exercise Done
Long run on Wii Fit.
Will maybe also do 20 minutes on the cross trainer tonight.

Tomorrow Day 3

Ok, so on Saturday I am having a big England party obviously for the England v USA match and I want to enjoy myself and not be separate from everyone else in terms of a few drinks and food but how do I do this without feeling guilty?

hey hun - some cooked ham has syns in (i fell foul to this!) so be careful - its only a very small amount of syns, but thought i would mention it in case! xxx

hey hun - some cooked ham has syns in (i fell foul to this!) so be careful - its only a very small amount of syns, but thought i would mention it in case! xxx

Thanks babes. I always make sure I buy good fat free ham but it's worth checking if I get packet ham. Thanks sweetie xxx

Back