ibreastfeeding newborn sw to cc

Sophia Tucker

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all I am a mum to two.babies one is 7 weeks old and the other 2 yrs old. I have been a avid follower of sw and lost 2.5 stone after my first son. But left as it was becoming a problem going to class to weigh every week. I later put back on the weight. And another stone after giving birth a second time. Anyway was bout to restart sw when I came across my fitness pal and realise all.the foods are there I can add to.my phone app. Save myself a fiver a week. I also don't have to worry about green days red days and healthy extras which I just don't have
the time. Soo I am so.excited to.start cc. It was advised I eat 1200 cAlories but I know that's too low for breastfeeding exclusive.

Cam anyone help on what I should increase to? I have 5 stone to lose. I have heard 1800 is a good figure? Factoring in about 500 for breastfeeding.

Any advice would be grateful?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lisa123

Silver Member
Hiya, congratulations on your baby.
I'm a mum to a 4 year old and 11 month old.
I've got about 7lb extra that I want to lose. I have lost my baby weight now. I put on 4 stone with my little boy. I lost my baby weight by breastfeeding really but did try sw too. I've been doing cc for just over a month now and have lost about 6lb so far. I have 1900 which includes 200 cal for breastfeeding although my son is also on solids now.
I hope you find cc as great as I do. X

Lisa123

Silver Member
By the way I'd personally if I was exclusively breastfeeding I'd stick to 1900 in total or maybe 2000 as you will burn the cals feeding plus your body needs it as does your baby. Good luck x

shazza87

S: 13st0lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st12lb(21.98%)
hi, i to am breastfeeding (but topping up with formula at night-in the hope of more sleep) i've been having 1500-2000 i keep changing so my body doesn't get used to a set amount of cals. Congrats on your new arrival! i to have 8 week old and just turned 2 year old- god, its flaming hard work!! my 1st was great at sleeping, not my 2nd!

LadyFaulky

S: 11st1lb C: 11st1lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya!!

When I was breast feeding my daughter I used myfitnesspal and was allowed 1200as my target and 500 extra as I was exclusively breatfeedjng.

The weight did just fall off....unfortunately when I stopped feeding her (at 12 months) a little of it crept back on, oops!

Good luck x

Sophia Tucker

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hi, i to am breastfeeding (but topping up with formula at night-in the hope of more sleep) i've been having 1500-2000 i keep changing so my body doesn't get used to a set amount of cals. Congrats on your new arrival! i to have 8 week old and just turned 2 year old- god, its flaming hard work!! my 1st was great at sleeping, not my 2nd!

Hiya thanks for your post on breastfeeding and cc. I see you also have young babies. It's tough isn't it. How are you coping?