IBS and Slimming World - Buddy request?

AmyD93xo

Hi, I'm 22 years old and have been following Slimming World since October 2015. I have around 2 stone to lose for me. I have suffered with IBS for 6 years now and would love a buddy to chat with and possibly confess our muckups and just full on support. If anyone would be interested at all I would really appreciate :)

Amy
x

Hey! SW buddy here :) How you getting on? Ive been told by one doc I have IBS and another I don't but whatever it is, it can ruin my week or day or month and I could be fine again for weeks, it all depend but I find slimming world has helped me so much with limiting the "bad" foods I was eating so I am here to listen and moan and do whatever it takes to leave another 3st

Hey! SW buddy here :) How you getting on? Ive been told by one doc I have IBS and another I don't but whatever it is, it can ruin my week or day or month and I could be fine again for weeks, it all depend but I find slimming world has helped me so much with limiting the "bad" foods I was eating so I am here to listen and moan and do whatever it takes to leave another 3st
Yeah, great thanks. Finding temptation really hard with * week and gained 1.5 at weigh in so hoping for a good one this week! I'm the same, I would have loadsa flare ups in the same weeks or I would go like a month or two being totally fine. Loadsa things seemed to set it off aswell. Was worried all the veg on the SW plan would set me off but I've only had like 2 attacks since October so I'm pretty chuffed. Is there any things you struggle to eat? I find it hard to go back to eating an off plan meal now, me and the other half had a treat a while back of a dominos pizza and I was doubled over in pain. So wasn't worth it :(

Yeah I had KFC a few weeks ago, didn't even the skin and was in bits for three days. I also suffer when I have star week or if I take painkillers for anything they leave me in agony. So never know what's worse the pain or the pain from taking them.

I used to find anything high in iron would set me off like green leafy veg but not as bad now. Actually find I'm better without dairy too.

Back