IBS (without TMI!)

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Anyone else suffer from IBS? I've been so much better since starting dukan, but in the last week it's slowly returning. Any advice? Don't want to return to anti spasmodic meds etc, and all the bloating. Just want a normal digestive tract! :(

There isnt a cure, something Ive had to come to terms with!

Is there anything you have eaten that may have triggered it again? I found once starting PV days i wanted to try new veg and aubergine didnt agree with me :( but I am better with veg i always had problems with before like brocolli

With my IBS id rather go than not, i dont like being constipated at all!

I have a sneaking suspicion onion might be a trigger:cry: it's one of my favourites too! thought I was better without wheat/gluten, and by all means Dukan has helped....from like 4+x/day to 1/day....but it's creeping up again. the concept of constipation is alien to me!changing veg may be a plan!:sigh: x

Hi i am new to Dukan and i have found that i cant go whether i want to or not for around 4 days at a time - has anyone else had this problem? I have been taking my oatbran everyday and drinking all the water etc. I am eating a lot less but i have still only been 3 times in 2 weeks.

Please Help

Heres just a few things i recommend:

Senakot for bloating and constipation
Holland and barrett Aloe Colon cleanse
Holland and barrett Acai and green tea capsules
Wheatbran

Any for the opposite Zoe?

xeilidhx said:
Any for the opposite Zoe?

diarrhea relief tabs!

I like being able to go, its what is naturally supposed to happen!

are you having wheatbran at all ?

I have all of that but the Senakot, i may try that - Thanks.

What is the difference between Oat bran and Wheat bran?

Thanks for all your help :eek:)

xx

I never have wheatbran....however avoiding onion is reducing the "issues".

Back