Icemoose One Year/Now Two New Photos added!

Well done Mike - and, at the risk of sounding like a maiden aunt, hasn't your little boy grown!!!! He's going to break some hearts when he's older!

can i be ever so nosey and ask did u remain on sole sorce to lose all that weight ive done one week on sole sorce 1a and am now on my second week on sole sorce 1b do i now stay on sole sorce b till ive lost all my weight ?

mike dude your an inspiration to all :)

wow what a difference in you,you look fantastic well done you and your family must be so proud,
elaine x

Thanks

If you check out my Blog at www.mycambridgelife.co.uk you'll see my original photo, the 1 year on and then the 3 years on photo.

Cambridge Diet - BEST DIET IN THE WORLD :)

M.

Icemoose, you look amazing! My husband and I are starting CD on the 19th, I'll pass your blog onto him :D

Well done!

Mike, you are brilliant! I can go to bed with a smile on my face now knowing that I'm gonna be the one loading success pics next year!

You and your family look very happy. Good luck with the future.

Lots of love, Ginaxx

Thanks Cowgirl and all :)

The diet definately works lol, just have the packs and stick to the programme and you will be slim, that certainty for me was the key!

Have a great weekend

Mike

Wow! I'm speechless! You look A M A Z I N G! Well done you!

What a great achievement. You look great! Well done on your success!

absolutely fantastic...you look amazing!

You look fantastic Mike. The fact you have not only lost the weight but maintained your weight loss for a long time. A true insperation.

Icemoose I know it's all been said but I have got to add to this thread YOU LOOK AMAZING I love the photos and how in the 1st you look really tired and then in the thin photo full of life - your family must be sooo prou.d of you well done just doesn't hit the spot

Back