icemoose

Judy

ok this might be me just being stupid, but did i just see u on the tv for a programme called golden balls?
i just turned to the tv and saw a man and i swear he was ur double if not u.???
i hope im not loosing the plot lol:eek:

Hiya, yes it was me, just found out that my episode is airing next Wednesday 20th June at 5pm!! JUST AS I AM IN HOSPITAL FOR MY TUMMY TUCK!! So I won't get to see it until I get out :-(

M.

whats golden balls? and mike, werent u on that dragons den or whatever it was as well? our very own celeb lol xx

Yeah I have seen the trailer a few times,

You look shocked in the trailer, Had you lost or something??

Can't wait to see your show Icemoose... :D

Hi Mike, cant you get that pay as you go telly now in hospital, you can in the ones near me!!!

I saw it too, how bluddy famous are you now!

Yeah I have seen the trailer a few times,

You look shocked in the trailer, Had you lost or something??

Can't wait to see your show Icemoose... :D

lol I wasn't so much shocked as trying to work out who was lying!! Anyway won't give away the result of the show.

Mike

mike...

u know...i cant help but think how amazing all this is cos....way back when reading ur journal and reading the powerful post about ur experience on the plane that triggered u into doing CD....did u ever think u wold be living like this now?

i just think its wonderful that a man who used to do so much to hide from attention is now on and off tele and putting himself all over the place to help people make the same journey he did! the attention isnt so daunting these days, eh? good on ya!

will be watching ur episode on wednesday...good luck with the op matey :D xxx

mike...

u know...i cant help but think how amazing all this is cos....way back when reading ur journal and reading the powerful post about ur experience on the plane that triggered u into doing CD....did u ever think u wold be living like this now?

i just think its wonderful that a man who used to do so much to hide from attention is now on and off tele and putting himself all over the place to help people make the same journey he did! the attention isnt so daunting these days, eh? good on ya!

will be watching ur episode on wednesday...good luck with the op matey :D xxx

Thanks Karen.

No I never thought by losing weight that I would actually find something I really enjoy doing which is helping others lose weight!! Bizarre eh!!

Mike

i`m lost
whats happening
whats on ?

dont want to miss it

kaz :D

its o.k seen mikes post now
i am going to preset the recorder then i wont miss it

itv at 5pm from monday

The letter says it is airing on ITV1 on Wednesday 20th June at 5pm

M.

~Ooooh i was just about to post and ask if it were you, when i saw it i thought, thats icemousse LOL, even though i only pop on here now and then....goodluck for the op
Michelle

Back