I'd like an honest opinion please

I echo what others have said. I did LL last Feb aged 21, and I felt exactly the same as you, so I switched to CD (as it was cheaper and i was a student, plus also because there wasnt a 100 day "sentence" lol). I took a break for a party and never did more than a week without cheating ever again. Lesson here is: see it through. Dont stop. Its just not worth it. I went on to put on 2 of the 3 stone I lost and have only recently started losing again thru WW.

The only thing I will say is that if u are still motivated to lose weight and you SERIOUSLY dont think you can carry on with such a strict plan then perhaps move onto something like WW. I have found it is great for being flexible around your social life as nothing is banned, but it re-educates the way you decide what to eat, and allows you to make healthy choices. I would ONLY suggest changing though if you are 100% sure you can handle making the choices and that you have the motivation to go it alone. The great thing about LL is the group support and therapy that you wont get if you break away, and also there is no room to go wrong- ur either on it or off it. VLCDs or the only diets where choice is taken away, so if you are honest with yourself and feel that you really wouldnt be able to make the right choices, then maybe LL is the best for you right now.

I missed having a social life too, but once I was slim and off the diet I felt so much better, but obviously if I had seen it through to the end I would have been even slimmer and kept it off, instead of right back where I had started. Dont be like me. Use this opportunity as once you have dropped out the first time, you may never be able to get back on. I am deadly serious.

Hope you make the right decision for yourself and listen to what your head and heart tell you. Dont let that chatterbox talk you into doing something you will regret later on! xxx

Back