Idea for Body Magic

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
My OH bought me the Biggest Loser Workout DVD as I had loved the show so much and wanted to feel as though I had the personal trainers in my living room :)

Anyway, I did it this morning and my god it makes you sweat!!!!! I thought it was brilliant......easy to follow steps, your watching people that know their stuff and people who have all been in the same situations as us, trying to lose weight!!!

So, thought I would come on here and let you know about it if you hadnt seen it already. Just one word of warning....if you live in an upstairs flat there is a bit of jumping and so downstairs may not appreciate it, I overcame this though by just repeating the previous section which didnt involve jumping. x x x

Which one is it you have ? I was looking online but there are a few...

L

Its Biggest Loser families hun, started last night at 9pm. xxx

i have all the Davina work out dvd's and i love hers, would be interesting to look at another one.
who does the training.

Oooooh here's to another addiction.
Sky Real Lives series link number 538903798 lol!

It is the UK one that I have with Richard and Angie as the trainers.

I have the ministry of sound workout dvd...it is very cheesy, but funny, and a massive laugh with mates...me and my flatmate did it the other night, once before and once after a few glasses of wine! lol.....it was more entertaining after the wine! ;)

I have a bunch of dvds gathering dust! Tho I like Rosemary Conleys salsa ones I find they get a bit samey after a while. I do my fitness coach on the Wii , that's a different workout each time and it's graded as to how you feel, tho even the cardio seems very familiar after 3 weeks, but my thighs are changing shape already! I've ordered the EA Sports interactive which everyone raves about, (I hope I can cope with it) and tho it's low impact I do the freestep on the Wii for 30 mins while watching tv 3 or 4 times a week. 4 weeks ago I was a couch potato!

We really must get the Wii out again, it's ridiculous. We keep saying we're going to do it but then we just...don't.
We enjoyed the Wii fit as well, when we were doing it....maybe we need to get something else for it now, maybe it's boredom.

Back