Ideas- Christmas trip London with kids

Lucia Lucia

Silver Member
Thinking of taking my two girls to London in the Christmas lead up. I took them to tea at The Ritz, the Eye and Westminster in late Spring and we talked about going up to London in the Christmas lead up. Ideas of what to see or do?

ment to say they are 9 and 11

You could go for tea at the Berkley, all of their cakes are themed to this seasons fashion and shaped like shoes and bags!
Google pret-a-portea

I'm going in January, no idea how I'll sun it though! Lol

xx

the hard rock cafe, its really good food and atmosphere in there, even my parents enjoyed it, though its not cheap

London Eye or Madam Tussauds - if you have Tesco vouchers you can get 4 x the value in entry tickets for Merlin Group attractions - xx

Can I be selfish & say NOT THE LONDON DUNGEONS?! I hate having to walk past every day when its full of tourists (I work down the road). Or, if you do go there, can you promise me you won't randomly stop in the middle of the pavement for no apparent reason :)

The natural history museum, and science museums are way cool imo. Oxford Street will be really pretty when the lights are on.

I agree, not the London Dungeons, they are too young in my opinion:/ We always take my boy to Hamleys and they are allowed to pick one present for Christmas. We always did this when I was a kid. Try to find out what time Hamleys make it snow too-magical! We then walk the length of Oxford Street and Regents Street to see the lights and the window displays and the go to China Town for Chinese food :) The museums are always nice too, Natural History being one of my faves

Back