Ideas for eating at work??

Im going to be making 1 of my shakes on the megabus tomorrow! (12 hours on a coach and 2 litres of water oh joy!)and i dont care what people think. Point is you dont comment on people eating Greggs or Maccies in the street so stuff em if you have set times where you have the opportunity to have your shake due to a break then just have it wherever you are dont care what other people think ,i had mine in the middle of Bury market last weekend.

Im going to be making 1 of my shakes on the megabus tomorrow! (12 hours on a coach and 2 litres of water oh joy!)and i dont care what people think. Point is you dont comment on people eating Greggs or Maccies in the street so stuff em if you have set times where you have the opportunity to have your shake due to a break then just have it wherever you are dont care what other people think ,i had mine in the middle of Bury market last weekend.

hope there is a loo on board hun!!!

Hi, have you thought of having the chicken soup for lunch? You could take it out of the pack at home and bring it to work in a container, mix it with the boiling water at work and it would appear like you were having a Cup a Soup.:)
Keep going and try not to worry about other people, you're worth it!!:D

Back