• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ideas for lunch at work

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
S: 16st9lb C: 16st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st5lb(2.15%)
Hi everyone

Hope you are all doing well. Can you please give me some ideas for lunches that I can take to work? I have access to a fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster at work, but have to eat at my desk!

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi,

I normally have a WW meal at work as they are yummy and cheap enough to buy in supermarkets. I love the chicken tikka and the chicken curry, and only 5 points. Also I sometimes have pasta mug pot shot thingy ma bobs lol dont know the name but their nice and not too bad in the points department either. I tend to stick to something simple sometimes a sandwich or micro meals not very adventurous im afraid but keeps you going til tea time! x

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
S: 23st7lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 7st7.5lb(32.07%)
my favourite is low fat pate on toast. :D

Very filling and not too messy to eat at your desk.

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
well i had prawn sandwhich today then,crisps ww-then sugar free jelly,tommorrow i have got ww soup and 50/50 bread 2 slices xx

pitta bread are 2.5 pts. They are also delicious with the ww coronation tuna and a load of free salad.

I normally do a packed luch, 4 slices of crustless bread with egg, ham tuna or cheese in. a packet of frazzles and a low point chocolate bar.
And some fruit throughout the day
If im lucky ill buy a foot long subway for £3.99 and have half one day and half the next
x

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
Pasta salad with some tuna/ham/chicken?
What about some 0 point vegetable home made soup with some KM 50/50 toast to dunk?
Low fat houmous on ryvita/rice cakes/celery?
Tin of WW pasta bolognese/cheesey shell things?
Egg mayo on toast/rice cakes
Huge bowl of fruit salad?
Leftovers from last nights dinner?
Chicken caesar salad (low fat dressing of course)
Jacket potato with low fat coleslaw/beans/low fat WW cheese

I could go on and on ... can't you tell I'm on CD and deprived of food!! LOL!!!
x

Jools

Gold Member
S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 42.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I used to take 3 points worth of pasta with chopped onion, red peppers, tuna and a teaspoon of fat free dressing all in a sandwich box. Very filling.

xx

debtdummy

Silver Member
S: 13st13lb C: 12st13.5lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st13.5lb(6.92%)
i have cous cous and chicken, u can get snack pots of cous cous at tesco. its got points on side.
veg soup and 50/50 bread, ww rolls with chicken salad in....
but always have to have a carrot and banana to snack on.

"If im lucky ill buy a foot long subway for £3.99 and have half one day and half the next "

hiya laurie - was wondering if you had any points values for subway.(Sorry- didn't know how to quote!)