Ideas for Treats?

Universal Contour Body Wraps

I've had these wraps done several times and the results are fab and your skin feels like a baby's bum! You don't loose weight on the scales but you lose inches as the toxins between your tissues are drawn out and your skin tones and tightens. For the next few days you're not supposed to rub soap over your body in the shower (just wash your personal bits!) as the clay continues to cleanse and detoxify for several days.

HOWEVER, As far as beauty treatments go - it's not a particularly pleasurable experience, so I don't want you to be disappointed. The actual wrapping and unwrapping is a bit tedious as they mark you with a pen and take thorough measurements so they can tell you how much you've lost - it's a bit chilly when you get unwrapped and stand there and get re-measured!!

My personal recommendation would be to only have just 1 and not the course of 3. I've done a course of 3 before but you get the best results from your first one. I would then spend the remaining treat money on a full body massage and a facial - pure self indulgence that is thoroughly deserved!

Universal Contour Body Wraps

I've had these wraps done several times and the results are fab and your skin feels like a baby's bum! You don't loose weight on the scales but you lose inches as the toxins between your tissues are drawn out and your skin tones and tightens. For the next few days you're not supposed to rub soap over your body in the shower (just wash your personal bits!) as the clay continues to cleanse and detoxify for several days.

HOWEVER, As far as beauty treatments go - it's not a particularly pleasurable experience, so I don't want you to be disappointed. The actual wrapping and unwrapping is a bit tedious as they mark you with a pen and take thorough measurements so they can tell you how much you've lost - it's a bit chilly when you get unwrapped and stand there and get re-measured!!

My personal recommendation would be to only have just 1 and not the course of 3. I've done a course of 3 before but you get the best results from your first one. I would then spend the remaining treat money on a full body massage and a facial - pure self indulgence that is thoroughly deserved!

I'm not sure I'm brave enough to plan a wrap yet, but as I'll still be on LL when its my birthday, I've been inspired by this thread to get a pedicure :D

I'm always wearing flip flops in the summer and love painting my toe nails, so instead of wondering what I can do for my birthday that doesn't involve food or drink, I shall pamper my pinkies :D :cool:

Ooooh I've only just come across this thread, but funnily enough I did exactly the same thing during the week after reading about the universal contour body wrap.

Here's my list:

1 stone loss: Get hair done
2 stone loss: Get sculptured acrylic nails
3 stone loss: Universal contour body wrap x 3
4 stone loss: Bottle of perfume
5 stone loss: St Tropez spray tan
6 stone loss (goal): Body massage :eek: another set of body wraps, and huge shopping spree!!! (haven't told H2B about this yet though lol)

Now I'm so excited about getting this weight off so that I can pamper myself!!

More fab ideas- now I might have to go for half stone treats or is that being greedy?

Like the idea of the Wii- exercise incorporated, got ot be good!

Must confess to buying myself some hand weigths today- is that a treat? Anyway great for toning the bingo wings while watching tv:devilangel: and they were only £3.98 each in Tesco.
Kx

I'm with you on the universal contour wrap too! But that is my 3 stine treat so a long way to go yet... but my birthday isn't too far away so a Wii beckons...probably the most totally appropriate toy for this diet anyway;) !!!!
Kx

hi all

I have made a point of treating myself every half stone -
loved In Search of Me's idea of a pamper night at home - with face mask, intense hair condition, long bath and painting finger & toe nails, so did that one night.

Another time I treated myself to some Clarins products.

Another time I had a gift voucher for a beauty treatment at a local hotel, so paid extra and had a hot rocks massage.

Think I'll save up for the detox wrap though as going to a wedding in May and that would be fab just before then.

Am also having a lot more relaxing baths (I suppose partly to fill in weekend evenings as not going out nearly as much at night!!)

Thanks for everyone's inspiration!
N-m

Well I have not really treated myself or been treated to anything special by hubby. I have bought a couple of new tops as the old ones were flapping all over the place.

Well seeing hubby took it upon himself to spend £75 last night on alcohol and fast food, I have booked myself in for a cut and colour a few days before the Bath meet.....oh and I told hubby he can pay....lol

good for you Sonya
it was only thru this thread that i realised that i should be doing something to reward myself, like you i have bought new clothes, but just real cheap stuff to keep me going.
now i have booked 3 wraps & WILL have more treats at mini goals
xx:)

The only thing I have really done is to take long hot soaks and spent a little on some new clothes (really needed to, yippeeeee!!)

My mum called me yesterday and has booked us both in to a spa day on the 5th April, the whole works and it's on her, all I have to do is drive us there!!!! I have never really been one for treatments and spas but I have to say I am really looking forward to it.

Yes welldone girls. I spoilt and pampered myself all through sole sourcing. I think it's important to learn to treat yourself in other ways than with food.

Dizzy x

I've been on a bit of a shop today - bought myself 2 clarins creams, 1 extra firming body cream and 1 bust gel ... bought one with my boots points though so I didn't have to pay for both. Then went to Evans as someone commented the other day that a pair of black pants I had on for work were falling off me and bought a pair in 22 that fit just right and the same pair in size 20 that don't go anywhere near me but I thought that if I bought them now at least I'd know I'd slimmed when I get into them rather than think that they were just a big 20 if you know what I mean. I then bought myself a couple of books with book vouchers that hubby and kids have bought me for past birthdays and Christmas' (I always end up saving them), and then in Asda I bought a nice pair of pyjamas so I feel quite spoiled today...... good job hubby is in work on overtime really LOL

Cath

THE BIGGEST TREAT I CAN GIVE MYSELF IS CLOTHES, CLOTHES AND MORE CLOTHES......LOL

At last i enjoy buying clothes

XXXX:)
oh mandi how right you are !!!
its fabulous isnt it

I did the universal contour wrap over the weekend and it took about 9 inches off me. You don't lose any weight, just inches. I'm mainly doing it to address my loose skin fears - at least this way I know I've done everything I can to prevent too much!

Back