Ideas for Treats?

Waht a cool idea to have your teeth whitened as a treat. I wonder how much that would cost. I think I would like a spray tan and not feel ashamed at showing off my new svelte bod.

These are my treats, hubby paid for the poodle.....Mini, then 2 days later I got myself the pig......Mins.....!

The sauna sounds great Kathy, glad you enjoyed it so much that you're having another go. Don't know if I could have a colonic, I know it's daft but I'd just be too embarrassed I think ... hmm maybe one day.

The dove cream sounds great for you to feel it like that - will have to look out for it.

Cath

Sonya they're pretty cute -- love the names :)

Tenney I'm having my teeth whitened next week - it's costing me £450 for a 75 minute treatment -- will let you all know how it works next week.

Cath

Those are the cutest pink fluffy pair!

As for the colonic- not thinking about potential embarassment- although I am sure my my pink pair are not terribly cute!! The way I look at it is it can't be as bad as a smear...
Kx

Well I have also been buying a fair bit of Avon skincare as a treat too, my face does seem smoother than before. But I just enjoy using something and hoping I am doing myself some good.

Hi Ladies

I've defected from the CD forum!!

We had a thread similar to this one and somebody mentiones Lush soaps and we got into a bit of a discussion about the quality andvale for money etc.

Now, without this seeming like I'm blowing my own trumpet (believe me I'm not) I own a handmade soap company and alot of the girls from CD have bought stuff, so thought you folks might be interested too.

The website is www.inalather.co.uk
I make a range of soaps that are like cakes (choc cake, strawberry cheesecake, tiramisu etc) so great for the sweet fix without the calories!

I hope you don't mind my plug, the last thing I want to sound like is those weirdos you get on forums from eastern europe trying to sell weightloss meds!

Thanks for reading and I hope you'll visit the site soon.

Jen
(aka Ratbag)
x

All these treats sound soooo... good will have to plan some for myself.. Im a newby and am on my fifth day.. of the lt diet am finding it ok, nice to think of treats that dont involve food.

For when i lose 2.5lb in one week i treat myself to a new nail varnish.
When i lose a stone i go for a shoulder/neck and back massage - for every 1lb i lose i save £2 in money in a pot-by the time iv lost a stone i have the £28 which covers the cost :)
Plus when i get to goal im going to buy a dress-have the picture of my dream dress stuck to my fridge!
Best of luck everyone - nothing tastes as good as slim feels :)

'Even a dripping tap fills a bucket' - this is defo something i bare in mind as my weight loss is slow!

Back