Ideas for Treats?

Hi Vorlina, the contour wrap sounds fab & that's great inch loss! Where'd you have it done, I've not come across that before?!? :confused:

whilst walking back from school this morning i went past a fairly new place called vibroslim & looked in the window & saw that they did inch loss/detox wraps so i phoned them when i got in. Its not the same as the universal one, it's done with Aloa Vera cream & at £25 a lot cheaper than the others i had booked.
the lady came to me at home & has just left.
she measured me in 3 places on my arm, 3 round my waist & 3 on my thigh, then applied the cream from just under my boobs to my knees & wrapped me in cling film & left it on for 1hr. During this time it got quite warm & she gave me a leg & arm massage.
once the hour was up she took off the cling film & re measured me - a total loss of 5 inches- 2 1/2 from my arm & 2 1/2 from my waist, none from my legs. i now must drink plenty ( like i don't anyway:doh: ) & not shower/ bath till tommorrow.
i am fairly pleased, though i will still have the universal one booked for next mon ( although debating whether to have all 3 ??)
i got pampered anyway :D

Thanks for the link, will go check them out! :)

Does anybody know how much it costs to get your teeth whitened and is there anywhere you can get it done apart from the dentist?

Gemma x

Gemma I'm speaking to my dentist about this when I go on Monday as I want her to do mine. I have seen a couple of signs for different ones in her surgery and was about £150 and another £450 but I'm hoping she'll tell me which is the best one to go for (not just the dearest).

Cath

I love this thread! Great to see people blossoming & looking after themselves! Would love to know how you get on with the clarins body stuff Katie - I nearly got some yesterday as a treat for sticking to the diet for a day!! Managed to resist as unsure if it works so if you could be my guinea pig that would be great!!
While on my harrowing trip to sains (food calling me all round!) I discovered a special offer on their Champneys bdy spa range & got a triple body pack (bath soak, body scrub & body mousse) and a nail pack (oil, sock, file & orange stick) which were about £15 I think for it all which is a bargain. Used it last night and painted my toes pink (rimmel girlie pink color) and felt great - skin yummy and smooth & fely very girlie!
Must set some specific goal treats so will start at a body wrap for stone 1....

That's great Tommee - to have something make you feel good is great, but to have something make you feel good and lose you inches is bloody brilliant :D

Think I'm going to have to look into these for when I've done my 100 days.

Cath

I managed to get student discount at my local salon, therefore it would have been £50, but it was indeed 45.

I enjoyed it so much, I have booked another 2, the total i am paying for all three, is 117 :)

Also just booked 2 weeks to the Dominican Republic with my girlfriend, we leave the last week in MAY! WOOHOO!

Got an amazing All Inclusive deal with First Choice, for 469, and it includes flights to the Caribbean, and hotel, and obviously all food and drink.

Its worrying that its so close to the end of my LL programme, but I am really gonna just chill out and enjoy it for the sunshine rather than the all inclusive food. I'm really going to make sure of that! :)

But that is one treat I CANNOT WAIT FOR!!! :D:D:D

Wow sounds like a great deal you've got there Tommee, and something great to aim for :)

Cath

NEW TREAT A MUST FOR EVERYONE

My OH (feeling guilty see my mini goal thread) has just given me my Easter present- a chocolate bunny!!!! Not what you think- its a chocolate scented cuddly bunny from Sainsbury's!:rotflmao:

Really smeels of chocolate and is too cuddly and cute for words.

My OH is my hero again:D :D :D
Kx

Today I've booked the ultimate in treats for myself - am getting my teeth whitened at the dentist on 17th April ... and then having a crown on my front tooth removed (been there since 1981) and a new modern whiter one will be put there in it's place. Cannot wait .... hmmm that's for the teeth whitening and not the crown removal LOL

Cath

Then went to Evans as someone commented the other day that a pair of black pants I had on for work were falling off me and bought a pair in 22 that fit just right and the same pair in size 20 that don't go anywhere near me but I thought that if I bought them now at least I'd know I'd slimmed when I get into them rather than think that they were just a big 20 if you know what I mean.
Cath

Just checked back on this post to find when I wrote it and found that I wrote it 2 weeks ago. I checked because the size 22 that I mentioned buying are now pretty loose on me so this morning I tried on the size 20 ..... and they fastened!!! :bliss: :bliss: They are too tight for me to comfortably wear at the moment (maybe next week) but when I tried them on 2 weeks ago the two halves really didn't go anywhere near each other, there was a good 1.5 - 2 inches between them. Yippee :)

Cath

As I never bought myself anything I decided to treat myself to a reward every time I lost a stone, nothing big but things i'd always said I'd like that. So far I've bought products from the Lush shop, CD, DVD and train fare and hotel so that I could go to the Birmingham meet last weekend. We are definately worth it
Irene xx

Just checked back on this post to find when I wrote it and found that I wrote it 2 weeks ago. I checked because the size 22 that I mentioned buying are now pretty loose on me so this morning I tried on the size 20 ..... and they fastened!!! :bliss: :bliss: They are too tight for me to comfortably wear at the moment (maybe next week) but when I tried them on 2 weeks ago the two halves really didn't go anywhere near each other, there was a good 1.5 - 2 inches between them. Yippee :)

Cath

Wahey Cath- fantastic- its great when it shows in sizes- looking the mirror doesn't seem to show weight loss, but your trousers falling round your ankles certainly does! Another week and those 20's will be comfortably snug- go girl!!:D
Kx

As I never bought myself anything I decided to treat myself to a reward every time I lost a stone, nothing big but things i'd always said I'd like that. So far I've bought products from the Lush shop, CD, DVD and train fare and hotel so that I could go to the Birmingham meet last weekend. We are definately worth it
Irene xx
Good for you Irene:D :D - treats are a must and your are right we are soooooo worth it!
Kx

Hi All you treat lovers out there- a treats update!

First, I have just discovered that Dove do an intensive version of their firming lotion (you probably already know this)- it has more thalgo seaweed extracts in it and is slightly thicker than the normal Dove firming- used it last night and felt the difference- seemed to tighten on my skin like clingfilm!
Also both Boots and Sainsbury's have Dove on special offer at the mo- 20-30% off depending on the product, so time for a bulk buy if you can afford it! (Also discovered to my disappointment that Dove is more expensive in Germany not cheaper as I had hoped).

Second- last night I had an infra-red sauna. Its just a little booth (fits 2 so I shared with a friend, costs £4 for 20 mins at my health club). It was brilliant. Not as unbearably hot as a real sauna, but you do sweat. It has mood lights and music too if you want. There is a long list of things it is supposed to be good for (sports injuries, blood pressure) including weight loss and cellulite treatment. No proof that it does help, but I had lost 1.5 lbs this morning from yesterday on my home scales- not sure if that is me getting back on track or the sauna! Anyway, treating myself (and friend to cut the cost) to another tonight, so will let you know!

Third- I have booked my colonic:eek: :eek: :D ! next Wednesday- so I'll let you know how it goes (with or without detail depending on what you want to hear!) £65 for 1.5 hours- the first one is pretty long. I can get a deal on the next two if I want to have more, and they take less time.

So that is the treats update- expcept it is my birthday next week and my mum is coming down to buy me a new outdoor coat at the local retail outlet- you know a regatta/craghoppers type raincoat for walking with and I will be choosing from the women's sizes for the first time! Always had to wear men's up til now...

Hope you are all treating yourself beautifully- you know you deserve it!!:gimi:
Kx

Back