Cruise PP Ideas please turkey steak and a burger

Teddy67

This is all I have left in my fridge/freezer :-(
One loan thin turkey breast and a frozen burger. I have some total Greek yoghurt...

Please help my tea not be so dull

Ted

Could you make some of the Dukan friendly pepper sauce for your burger? I'm presuming you have ingredients in your cupboards like herbs, spices etc...

Here's what I would do: Defrost them both, mix the burger with some mint (dried will work), lemon juice and black pepper, make it into little meatball/sausage shapes and thread onto a skewer. Chop the chicken up, thread onto a skewer. Pop them under the grill. Get the total yoghurt, crush a garlic clove (freezer bag & rolling pin works well), stir it through the yoghurt (add some mint if you like it to be more of a tzatziki) and serve your kebabs with a squeeze of lemon and the garlicky dip :)

Yum! No chance you could come to my house later and make something from my fridge too Cheryl??? :)

Lol! I wish I could take all the credit - one of my closest friends is Turkish & I've learnt a few good things from her which happen to be Dukan friendly! :)

Wow - this sounds great - I never would have thought of defrosting the burger. I am actually looking forward to my tea now - will raid the cupboard for all the extras :)

I'm having a burger tonight - nothing fancy... just dry fried with a runny egg on top... loverly!

Back