If at first you don't succeed....and all that

Thanks Cate I did feel better in the morning and a pound off which made 2 so far this week. Hoping that I am another down tomorrow to make it a 3lb week but I did go to the pub last night. 2 glasses dry white wine, a chicken breast and salad - was still in ketosis this morning but I may have scuppered that pound tomorrow. Oh well, I had a nice time with my family and I enjoyed my carb free pub tea :)
What about this weather huh? really makes me feel autumn-ey and like munching! Hands out of the fridge lol! x

Hi IAF. Just read through your diary and am popping in to subscribe.

Nicely done on dodging the take away - I always find myself feeling a bit self righteous when I dodge temptation!!

Hope you had a good weekend!

Good choices food wise IAF. Well done. The weather makes a lot of difference to how we feel food wise. Its sunny here today, hope its the same in your neck of the woods x

Hi IAF. Just read through your diary and am popping in to subscribe.
Hi Lynne lovely to see you thanks for popping in :)

Nicely done on dodging the take away - I always find myself feeling a bit self righteous when I dodge temptation!!

Hope you had a good weekend!
Cheers CM was deffo the right decision, felt much better for avoiding temptation!

Good choices food wise IAF. Well done. The weather makes a lot of difference to how we feel food wise. Its sunny here today, hope its the same in your neck of the woods x
Hiya Susie - yes lovely and sunny this morning - shortly off to the leisure centre to register dd1 for swimming lessons, we've had to move from the place she's been going for 5 years so I hope she gets on ok she's a little fish and I hope they bring her on as well as the previous club. Then off to park with both of them to get a bit of sunlight in their bonces and some fresh air in their lungs :)

Good news this morning, 2lb off since Saturday has got me back on track with a total of 4lb this week, really, really happy with that :) :) :)

hope everyone has a good week, thanks for reading xxx

Well done. A 4lb loss is big cause for celebration - with a sparkling water or Coke Zero perhaps? Livin' the dream!! LOL.

Nice one!! 4lbs off is nothing to be sniffed at! :D

Hi Lynne lovely to see you thanks for popping in :)

Cheers CM was deffo the right decision, felt much better for avoiding temptation!

Hiya Susie - yes lovely and sunny this morning - shortly off to the leisure centre to register dd1 for swimming lessons, we've had to move from the place she's been going for 5 years so I hope she gets on ok she's a little fish and I hope they bring her on as well as the previous club. Then off to park with both of them to get a bit of sunlight in their bonces and some fresh air in their lungs :)

Good news this morning, 2lb off since Saturday has got me back on track with a total of 4lb this week, really, really happy with that :) :) :)

hope everyone has a good week, thanks for reading xxx

Thats a great loss for the week, well done :) xx

Well done. A 4lb loss is big cause for celebration - with a sparkling water or Coke Zero perhaps? Livin' the dream!! LOL.
Ha Cate - promised myself a coke zero bur tI still have my last half litre of water to get through think I might be pushing it to have that AND my coke zero so close to bed time so sad as it is I won't get my caffeine-y treat this eve - deffo fitting it in tomorrow tho!

Nice one!! 4lbs off is nothing to be sniffed at! :D
Thanks CM - am well chuffed with it x

Thats a great loss for the week, well done :) xx
Cheers Chick x

Swimming went well, dd1 loved her new class - it helped that they went to this pool with school a couple of terms ago. So one less thing for me to worry about! A good day diet wise too :) x

Oh no! - Now this is the thing you have to watch with ketosis - it is 3pm and it has just occurred to me that I can't remember my shake this morning - or lunchtime. I seriously couldn't remember whether I had any and have had to check the dishwasher for evidence of shaker bottles - none. :eek: Oops! better remedy that sharpish.........

It's that last one of the day that I always forget. I have to have a pack I like otherwise I make it, take a mouthful and chuck it away!!

Lol I don't forget any ;) Usually have my meal at around 6pm and then a hot shake and a bar at around 7:30.....forgetting a pack just doesn't happen to me :) xx

Excellent week after all IAF. Well done.

Don't think I have forgotten to have my packs so far. Too much like deprivation as it is x

It's that last one of the day that I always forget. I have to have a pack I like otherwise I make it, take a mouthful and chuck it away!!
Now the last one of the day I know I'll never forget - I always have my bar then and I really look forward to sitting down and savouring it :)

Lol I don't forget any ;) Usually have my meal at around 6pm and then a hot shake and a bar at around 7:30.....forgetting a pack just doesn't happen to me :) xx
What about breakfast and lunch Katie?

Excellent week after all IAF. Well done.

Don't think I have forgotten to have my packs so far. Too much like deprivation as it is x
Thanks Susie, yes it was quite unexpected especially after my trip to the pub - I know I stayed within boundaries food wise but 2 glasses of wine were pushing it so I was pleased to get away with that and have a good loss :)

Oh yes - and another pound down this morning :):):) 4 more and I'll be celebrating being 3 stones down since 16th June, so pleased it's all going well.

Love it when you're close to a stone goal - fabulous achievement well done :)

I don't do breakfast and lunch, I find it easier to have nothing during the day and then three packs after work - though to be honest I do this at weekends to. All I have during the day is peppermint team coffee or water.

I could probably do it that way too Katie as I don't feel hungry till later in the day - I am so not a breakfast person, it's my nemesis lol.

That's amazing IAF. You are averaging over 4lb a month so far. That gives me hope for the next 6 weeks before my holiday. Well done.

I'm the same, never eat before 4ish as evenings are my danger time for nibbling x

Cheers Susie :) I hadn't noticed that - thanks ooh it all bodes well for getting to target next spring! Hurray for a slim summer in 2015! You'll be grand to lose masses in time for your hols just keep your head down and plough on till then x

Back