If at first you don't succeed....and all that

Yay another pretty pound off all wrapped up in a ribbon for me this morning -on a roll - I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!!

Well done on your loss, don't you love it when the scales move :)

Wow! Amazing stuff IAF, keep going and stay strong.

I always find if I have breakfast (even a pack), I wake my (gigantic) appetite up and I'm hungry all day. I prefer to skip and have lunch tea and dinner.

You're doing great IAF, well done x

How's today been for you IAF?

Thanks CM, Katie, Susie - haven't had a moment to get on here the last few days. Still strong but sadly no longer on a roll. Ah well, I enjoyed it while it lasted. Scales have stuck again - totm due so probably down to that - in fact I am a pound up this morning! Not recording it though as I know it isn't a pound of fat and will be gone before hopefully too long. Anybody else frrrrreeezing cold? I can't get warm - got the ketosis shivers lol!
Teeth also chattering as just booked my car in for a service and replacement timing belt and it's going to set me back £660 OUCH!!! Not quite sure how I'm going to pay for that but hey ho. That's the cost of running a car these days - ah well. Hope everyone has a great week xxx

I'm feeling the cold too, interspersed with the hot flushes :rolleyes:.

So expensive running a car. I use mine for work throughout the day & costs go up & up while allowances have actually gone down!

Stick with it & the scales will move :) x

Oh I'm so feeling the cold, I had the fire on this morning as I was freezing!

So glad it's going well, stick with it honey and well done for not letting that pesky pound bother you as you're right it's not 'real' and it will very soon be gone x

Where are you IAF??? I'm back after a nightmare time & now waiting for my buddy to return...xxx

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Struggling to stay on the wagon chick, haven't been here cos guilty :(
Can't believe you back too....will see about getting over to your thread later - littlie waking up now and the rest of the mental day beckons - school run/tea/swimming lesson/ etcs xxxx

Back