IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

Jo do you think you could be disciplined sun-thurs and like me have the weekend kind of off plan?

I've been trying for doing Mon to Sun early evening careful, with just the one treat (with varying degrees of success) but Monday Bank holiday, then last night's visitors messed me up this week.

Next week will be Mon to Sun lunch AOK. I've got to... daren't get on scales - thank goodness it's HOT HOT here so I'm wearing dresses!

I just read about the MONSOON in the South of England. Bournemouth getting a fortnight's rain in half an hour!
UK flash-floods: Dorset monsoon as Bournemouth coast gets a fortnight's rain in 30 MINS | Mail Online

yeah dont!!!! im camping in that tomorrow and saturday ekkkkk

Yes, I'm near where those pics of floods were taken. It looked as if someone was just pouring buckets down the window. I went for coffee with a friend and got drenched in about two minutes, in spite of huge umbrella, but also courtesy of the van that went through water at about 40 mph. The Bridget Jones effect, but at least not in a white dress!

Incredible stuff down South indeed... (rather surreal to watch it sweltering in the heat here too!). Should be a nicer 26°C with sun today, rather than the stormy muggy temperatures of late. My friends have been lucky mind to have warmth at least!

So an increase on the scales which I can't honestly complain about. Since last Friday's weigh in, looking back, there have been far too many little extras, in addition to the gala meal Wednesday evening.

PP today, then PV Sat and Sun, with fruit. Next week, while I'm loath to go back into ketosis, I can't simply sit back and watch the weight continue to increase either. Just burbling away to myself really. Another four day week next week, as I've Friday off :)

Happy weekend to all :)

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you, Joanne, for all the advice and feedback that you have given me in the menu thread. I appreciate your time and support. Hope you have a lovely long weekend. :) Xx

Lausanne - I agree, Jo is so helpful even now im not doing Dukan :)

Jo I hear you re ketosis, it DOES cross my mind truly! BUT im in such a good non ketosis place right now (back to posted doing non glycogen diet) that IMO i would stay out. But thats cos ive got mind set and i do know what it like when you need that crutch xxx
Have a wonderful weekend Jo and enjoy yourself!

It's so hard isn't it? I've been doing little breakages, it does need real determination to keep going. And I suspect it takes a very long time of real conso and stabilisation to convince the body about its true weight being what you want rather than its knee jerk starvation response.
Have a good weekend Jo and back to the wheel next week.

oooh I used to love that...

good morning Jo - hope you had a nice weekend? are you ketosising it this week?

Hello Vicky... no, I thought I'd carry on (struggling) without for a while longer... It's not good to keep yoyoing in and out so, until/unless I am motivated for another serious go at it, I'll keep things carb enough so as not to go into ketosis (not difficult LOL!)

I had a lovely weekend... it's been very hot and so the heat this weekend saved me from hoeing the weeds, as we'd planned, in our veg garden (unfortunately they are taking over!!). We got back to the city last night at 10.30pm to 29°C. Horrid! And the flat was unbearable and I don't think I slept a wink! If it's the same tonight, I'll come back here and sleep on the floor - with the aircon!

I OD'ed on runner beans, carrots and plums... (and some other stuff, but less than last weekend!)

Good plan Jo! oh no the heat sounds awful! i much prefer to be cold and be able to snuggle up rather than too hot. Think the weather is going to take a change for the worse here over the next couple of days, best get my walking shoes on tonight!

Same here, it's all due to come to an end soon... after 36/37°C this weekend in the country, we'll be shivering by midweek again I expect!

A nice 25°C would be my choice year round... 15°C for my walk in the morning!

oh and Vicks... there are some LOVELY pics of you on FB... yet your profile photo is of Mr. Tickle! As my FB list is man free, I wish you'd put a photo of a girl on... any girl will do... a sausage shaped furrrry one even!! (Don't want OH to drag me onto JK to see who I'm chatting to on FB!!)

Back