IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

:) the calculator makes no sense to me...

the question do you feel less tired if you eat less... that had me bamboozled... as it's a plain as dishwater to me at least what it's getting at....so I tried both ways and the true weight was still the same :) x

Were you AWOL when I posted this calculator? Saves creating IDs for the other site
WWW.LIVREDEMONPOIDS.COM - www.diplomates.com
<EDIT: Just bumped the thread up with the translation in other part of the forum...>

My true weight will always be high because of my former high weight. Glad it doesn't ask how long I was at that high weight else it'd have me regain 30K (now there's a thought!!)

1Hr to go... snack time methinks...

Oh I'm sorry you're having a bad time. Let me know if I can do anything over here. (and I do mean it).

Thanks Mouse, I appreciate it. My Dad and girlfriend are there now, I believe, so I can't reach anyone yet.

big hugs hun .xxxx

hope you have a great weekend x

Morning Jo- did you have a good weekend. How are things with Nana?

I thought was just end of the week? then again my brain is mush lol

Morning all...

Back at work, but had loads of stuff to do this morning (and not all work things!), so time flew. Now eating so can chat to you guys.

First, BAD NEWS <for some>: I managed to get my phone to work at the house and so read ALL your diaries as things evolved. Fortunately for some, internet gave up on me whenever I tried to post! <I will remind those who mock me and my "glucides" that I do actually speak and type French 98% of the day so if I'm remotely eloquent in English on here, it's a miracle...>

My four day weekend went well from a diet point of view (ISH). Each evening, I added in an extra snack, cos mind hunger was annoying me. Friday I took my own food along to a lunch party, and drank Diet Coke. Saturday no problems. Sunday was hell. Pure hell. From the moment I rose to the moment I fell into bed in relief last night, I wanted wanted wanted to eat. Thurs I'd opened biscuits without problem for workmen, and didn't care about them Fri or Sat, but Sun? I thought about them. And everything. Even Emma's Marmite chocolate sounded good, and I HATE MARMITE!!

So... when my mind was screaming at me (and my stress levels were so high I could have pulled my hair out clump by clump) I struck a bargain with the devil. I told myself "ok you want to eat. And eat lots. You will go to the ball. You can eat whatever you like today. WHATEVER YOU LIKE. In quantities only I can manage. BUT... (sharp intake of breath). Everything has to be Dukan friendly.

Challenging but doable.

got me through the day!

News - Nana seems a little "better" in that she's recognising people, just having trouble speaking and is confused (but was before, so that's a hard one to assess). More news today after consultant. Particularly interested as to whether she'll be allowed to go "home" again or not. She's so independent...

Glad you're back Jo :)

Glad things are looking positive for your nan too :) x

Glad I didn't indulge in GLUCIDES alllllllllll weekend ;) can't say it'll last thought....

the word of the day isssssssssssssssssssssss

GLUCIDES!! :D x

Glad you're glad. Wish I'd not given you that recipe though! ;)

Nasty stuff... OH likes Bovril too. He crucified a THICK slab of BUTTERED BREAD with it yesterday... <yeah yeah, even THAT appealed...>

Ugh!! What a thing to do to a nice slice of B&B! Just had my fish pie for lunch which was quite nice - a bit like a fish version of a cheeseburger pie, but without the cheese :)

I won't be making the pancakes a regular thing because I am too lazy to have to clean the pan afterwards so don't worry! I ran out of sweetener a few days ago so have been using everything free chocolate syrup instead and don't seem to be having any undesired affects so I will carry on. I have also been using less yogurt n my muffins and a splash of skimmed milk instead - I think I prefer the texture. Abstained from fish and chips, crumpets and scones and cream over the weekend (all for the french girl) so I am quite proud of myself. Just don't know why I have the munchies today - I had eaten all my muffins by about 10 am :-( and my egg count is sky high for the day! Lets hope no more get laid today, then I can't eat any more.

While you can get away with it, go for it... but, like most "glucides", they'll get you at some point and I'll be here to remind you all of those things you forget at weigh in time when "it's TOTM", "I've PMT" or "Dukan isn't working any more" ;)

<evil cackle>

Back