IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

all boiled up together? I can picture that white plate...

Lol boiled tatos are wrong anyway!
thanks Jo re soup. I think the covent garden ones in the fresh containers are going to be the best.
Im making cream of tomato and stilton and broccoli soup :)

euw at smelly stilton :-s Mould.com

Can you have tin soup on pv (obv low fat) if so what carb content is ok?

I've never found a tinned soup over here which is OK Dukan. Check the ingredients. There'll usually be sugar, potato or other starch and some form of thickener... hence my question ref finding "fresh" soup perhaps in the UK when I'm over at Christmas, but seemingly the same issue. Doesn't take long to make our own, I s'pose...

oh and me this weekend! Note - no hat...

Attachments

• IMG_0676 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0676 - Copy.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0677 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0677 - Copy.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0678 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0678 - Copy.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 45
Ooh gorgeous pics Jo. I will try and add some to my diary, cant seem to add to my albums
I would just make my own soup , I was looking at all the soups in the shops on Saturday and couldnt find any low carb ones. What counts as low carb? I know low fat is counted as 5grams or less, but I usually try and go as low as I can if I HAVE to have something processed

Morning Jo - ooh you got snow too. Love the pics honey - p.s. those jeans too big for you!!!!

Dukan doesn't count carbs... simply read the ingredients. If there's sugar or starch, it's a no go...

Vicky - I could barely sit down such are they tight (but bootleg and I stuffed them into calf height boots, hence baggy look! I had to take them off shortly after I got home to prevent doing myself permanent injury!!)

Snow in country only... minus 10°C too... city snow free.

Lol JO!
have a look on my thread - snow pics (oh and food)

I've seen and commented! I expected more snow though, having seen so many reports on TV... dunno why!

Hello! Lovely pics!

Yes we finally had a sprinkling of about <5 cm this morning. Very pretty and just in time for playing in it on the way to school!

Hope you managed to keep warm this w-e?

I so love snow... we got the log burner going as soon as we arrived at the house and, having left the heating on lowest setting all week while we were away in case pipes froze, the ambiant temperature seemed a little better. 14°C in the bedrooms mind, so I was very thankful for my thick duvet and electric blanket!

Mind you, I need to harden up a bit before coming to England for Christmas. Wherever I stay (with my Dad or friends), I find people tend to have their heating on quite low... and off at night... and so the other half and I tend to freeze wherever we go as, over here, the buildings keep the heating on all night!

so cute!

Lovely photos - especially the 'flying' dog in the last one! I just worked out how to access your diary, Vicky. How long has the link been on the bottom of your sig? (Don't answer that if it's been there forever:eek:).

I miss having a dog, just not compatible with holidays though, maybe one day.

Our snow didn't last - thankfully. Hope it goes soon and you stay safe, hate driving in the snow.

Jo, we never heat our bedrooms - the doors stay closed during the day to prevent the heat from rising. When I was a kid, our windows had ice on the inside so I suppose I'm used to it. Husband grew up in a flat though - talk about overheated, and impossible to switch them off (or on, if it was unseasonably cold and not yet heating season). He appreciates the cold bedroom now!

That said, he once slept with a woolly bonnet on - it was -25° outside and we were in the loft (although was insulated) so it was colder than the rest of the house, my Mum had no idea it was so cold up there!

Lovely photos - especially the 'flying' dog in the last one! I just worked out how to access your diary, Vicky. How long has the link been on the bottom of your sig? (Don't answer that if it's been there forever:eek:).
not long then Laura ;)

Wow - never heat bedrooms??? i might try that!

Back