IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, try try try again and again (and again...)

ooh Jo sounds intriguing x

I'm just quizzing Mouse on her favourite X sites ;)

How's you Vickster? I keep meaning to get over to Atkins to read you... and then someone else speaks here... I know you're well though, and I've seen the fabulous beach!!

Im good thanks Jo really good. Still maintaining which is fab!!!! beuatiful weather here although bit harrassed with lodger TBH!!!

Tell us what the lodger has done... loving it! I can soooo remember flat sharing way back when... (I know you're big boss lady, and she's but a paying squatter, but the issues are the same usually!!)

Now... to eat chicken as snack? or eat chicken at the hairdresser's and be thought peculiar?!

Do you want hairy chicken?

It wouldn't be a first, I shouldn't think ;) (More likely to get bleached chicken!!)

ewww hairy chicken!!!!! lol eat it now!!! ive just been munching on chilli peanuts - bring on the gain tomorrow LOL

You have some leeway there I see... :)

Jo - we actually met online 12 years ago - just in a regular chat room, no dating sites, no social networking, no digital cameras - back in the old days :D
We used to regularly fly back and forth for a few years before we got married - till we decided on a permanent move here :sigh:

Excellent BE... and were you two people who would have been attacted to one another had you met in more normal circumstances, do you think? (I'll elaborate...).

I too met my other half online - again not in a dating site - we used to even spend hours playing online Scrabble. We however were never "meant" to meet, and never would have hooked up in the "real world"; never dreaming we actually would, neither of us had been ahem entirely honest (me weight, him age), and so the whole internet connection took away those potential issues.

We're coming up for 8 years in August - it took us 1.5 years to meet in real life, but a month to change our lives and get together full time (awhhhh!).

sooo... a strange evening for me, mainly spent at the hairdresser's, and I just had time to get home, have a nibble and a drink, prepare food for today and I was in bed! Lovely "go to bed" hair :D

-100g this week, but I don't even blame the late (Dukan) nibbling because the weight has been stable all week which is fine.

Nana's new (3 visits a day) private care package will be up and running by Monday, when she will be discharged (despite the hospital ringing yesterday wanting to free the bed up...). She'll be pleased to get home, I'm sure, even though she's "fed up with this life", she says...

Walk to work as usual - another glorious day forecast - and GP tonight. How much more of this excitement can a girl take?! City weekend coming up!

Last edited:
Aww what a lovely story :)

morning Jo. well done on the loss. Great sounds as if Nana will be sorted - just hope it all goes smoothly.
Beautiful day here too! bbq weather (although we have bbqd in the rain before!)

Why does the thought of BBQ'ing in the rain evoke memories of English holiday resorts, rain, deckchairs, and newspapers on heads?!

ha ha Jo - string vests, donkeys and ice cream too LOL

"Kiss me quick" hats, amusement arcades, and those fabulous little huts to get changed in!

I have relatives near Margate and we used to regularly set up headquarters there... Dreamland, ooooh! lovely!

Those little huts are worht a fortune! some people renovate them and do them out inside!

I'd sooner one on a beach guaranteed for sun though!!

yes so definately not a UK one! Maybe Mauritius?

Back