If at first you don't succeed try, try, try and try again....

Hello.... Following.... Good luck

It's been a crazy few weeks!! The job I had I no longer need, as I have been offered an admin job with my county council which will offer me more of a long term future. I'm actually really excited by it!

As for my weight, I seem to of been maintaining the last few weeks. Still can't seem to get on track! But, with the new job I hopefully won't be surrounded by food. Hopefully all the stress I have been through recently will be gone, and I can focus on me! As the weeks go by it gets easier, so hopefully I will start to see losses again soon!

It's been a crazy few weeks!! The job I had I no longer need, as I have been offered an admin job with my county council which will offer me more of a long term future. I'm actually really excited by it!

As for my weight, I seem to of been maintaining the last few weeks. Still can't seem to get on track! But, with the new job I hopefully won't be surrounded by food. Hopefully all the stress I have been through recently will be gone, and I can focus on me! As the weeks go by it gets easier, so hopefully I will start to see losses again soon!

Oh that's fabulous news Elanor! It's all so positive hun, and when you're in the new job you'll be able to organise your menus easily :). Goodbye stress, hello focus xx

Now, when I say maintaining, I actually mean fluctuating within the same 7lbs :D As long as I stay under 14st 7lbs I can be content.

I'm glad job is practically sorted, they are just doing references at the moment. One less thing to worry about. I'm also pretty much adjusted back into my life as a singleton! Things haven't worked out, and it has been an emotional roller coaster, but I'm now through the worst of it. Nothing like a bit of heartbreak to expand the waistline.....

I am planning on using some of my redundancy money for a holiday! Not sure where yet, but I expect the Isle of Wight, or I quite fancy Lake Garda in Italy, or somewhere in Spain for the Paella!

Onwards and upwards sweetie x

Lake Garda is gorgeous! I've stayed in Riva Del Garda and it was a fab base to catch ferries around the lake. Watch out for the gelato shops though :D

Lake Garda is definitely on my bucket list! Though I can't guarantee the gelato shops won't drag me in :D For this holiday though, Guernsey is edging it at the top of the list. I've never been, plus I won't need to get a passport! I think when I go to Italy I want it to be special, and spend a decent amount of money to stay for longer than I can afford at the moment.

Weekend food wasn't brilliant, lots of wine and naughty things, oops! :D But, today has been a lot better than recent weeks. Chicken salad sub roll for lunch with some of my homemade lemon cake, and a snack of cheese on a cracker. Dinner was an amazing salad of Sweet chilli salmon, honey smoked mackerel, brown rice, salad leaves, grated carrot, avocado and creamy dill dressing!! Probably had more than I should, but I am focusing on the fact it was all good stuff! I've also drunk a lot of water today, 3 litres at work, then 2 pints since I got home!

Hi, sorry I've been MIA. It's been a weird few weeks. Still not back on it, but I started my new job last Monday, so hopefully once I am in a routine I'll get back on track. I have eaten a lot less this week than I have been, so that's a positive. Although last night I did succumb to curry and wine as I made it through my first week.

New job is a complete change. I'm not a fan of having no idea what I'm doing, but that will only spur me on to learn the job, and do the best I can. It's going to take a while to get used to the new people, as I've gone from working with my some of my best friends, to complete strangers that don't know how weird I am lol....

Will catch up with some diaries at some point over the weekend, as I am off out today xx

I always get a bit unnerved starting a new job and not being sure of how things work (or even people's names!) but things will soon slot into place hun.

And you're not weird, you're lovely :) xx

I'm really enjoying my new job! Definitely glad I took the chance and made the change. I'm pretty certain that I would of regretted staying in childcare. The only thing I miss is working with people who are my friends, as well as my colleagues. Catching up with them tomorrow for the first time in nearly 3 weeks tomorrow! So excited :D

Weight loss still isn't happening! Don't know what's wrong with me! For some reason I ordered a Dominos last night! However, it was only a medium pizza, not a large one, which is progress :rotflmao:
I seem to be creeping up and up on the scales. Each morning I tell myself it's a new day, and I can do it, but then the get up and go doesn't come! I have no idea where to go from here. I just know that I need to sort myself out, as my size 16 jeans soon will be too small....

And thanks Susie :) I am a little bit weird though, some people have described me as slightly insane lol...

Yay for the new job! :)

I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of dieting, etc. And once you do, it's so much easier to stick to, I find. Easier to stay in control rather than regaining the control again after a slip. Good luck! xx

Back