If at first you dont suceed.. Try, try, TRY again!!

Eeekkkkk 11 st 7!

Right its on!! Waiting for the meeting then off to the shops to stock up on food then home and onesie.

Was gonna start back in gym today but I'm bloody knackered first time I've left the house in a week lol x

Good luck

I got 12 dailies left, just had soup and salad an took my daughter to the cinema this morning ...

What are you having for tea?

Tea is gonna be Levi roots Caribbean chicken curry and brown rice with a ww naan - got a bar of chocolate for later with X factor! Hope its not all my weeklies but if it is, it is!!

Usually make curry from scratch but really fancying this for some reason!

If I'd had what I'd normally have with my parents I'd have been well into my weeklies by lunch! So its an improvement!

What are you having?

Tea is gonna be Levi roots Caribbean chicken curry and brown rice with a ww naan - got a bar of chocolate for later with X factor! Hope its not all my weeklies but if it is, it is!! Usually make curry from scratch but really fancying this for some reason! If I'd had what I'd normally have with my parents I'd have been well into my weeklies by lunch! So its an improvement! What are you having?

Thank god for your parents lol!!

It's lovely to have you back online you know x

Not sure, think il have 2 chocolate bars, lol

I like the sound of that tea!!

It is absolutely killing me not going out to watch the rugby!! But I know I'm not well enough so I'm behaving... Can't say the same for the next few games though!

This was my lunch

image-276704708.jpg

And this was my tea

image-4269782289.jpg

Yummy!!

What was the points for both ?
I got 11 pp left

pineapple/grapes -0
red bull sugar free - 0
reeses nutragous -8
curly wurly -3
= 11 pp :)

In that case there's only one thing for it...

Get your HL shaker out and enjoy some wine :D

Haha I may have a very diluted one later but I'm still not feeling right after my bug so want to have an early night back to work in the morning :(

What was the points for both ?
I got 11 pp left

pineapple/grapes -0
red bull sugar free - 0
reeses nutragous -8
curly wurly -3
= 11 pp :)

Lunch was 13 and tea was 17!

I think I'm gonna be using most my points on a Saturday as a treat either night out or treats in.

On 42 for today so far, not worrying though :)

Yours sounds very healthy go you!

In bed and have used 31 weeklies!

All thought out and enjoyed though. Still got 18 left - want to use my weeklies as treats/nights out/weekend and stick to 26 in the week where I can as this is what my lifestyle is gone be like with nights out so don't want to become reliant on them for weekdays x

Whoooooo first weekend on WW a success!!

Next week will be involving vodka, so that'll be interesting...

I have gone a bit extreme and instructed my parents to take both my scales back to London with them so i CANT do any sneaky peaks. I was waaaay too obsessed with them and was really getting me down so thats now been removed.

Ive planned my food until Wednesday and still have 9 weeklies. 1 maybe 2 days next week im working 8am-10pm so sure ill need them then.

Have an inch loss wrap booked after my overtime tomorrow, was a birthday present so hoping thatll be a nice boost.

Also gonna get a couple of workouts in, only short ones due to long hours - will do longer on the weekend.

Hope you are all doing well.

x

Back