If at first you dont suceed.. Try, try, TRY again!!

Had my wrap, skin feels amazing. She measured a loss of 8.25 inches - ill report back in the morning on my own measurements

Ended today on 30 points.

Planned up to Wednesday including a work lunch out on weds and have 3 weeklies left. Gonna get an hour done in gym before work weds and also after work on Friday.

Xx

Had my wrap, skin feels amazing. She measured a loss of 8.25 inches - ill report back in the morning on my own measurements Ended today on 30 points. Planned up to Wednesday including a work lunch out on weds and have 3 weeklies left. Gonna get an hour done in gym before work weds and also after work on Friday. Xx

How long is it supposed to last for? x

It doesn't really say, obviously if you eat **** then it'll go bck but if you exercise and eat healthy it should stay off.

I have to measure after 24 hours and 48 hours as apparently its still working then. We'll see! Skin feels lovely though!

It doesn't really say, obviously if you eat **** then it'll go bck but if you exercise and eat healthy it should stay off. I have to measure after 24 hours and 48 hours as apparently its still working then. We'll see! Skin feels lovely though!

I bet it does!

Will be interesting to see your results x

Looks like ur doing well

Hi hun I didn't no worked 8am to 10pm yesterday! Measured this morn and they haven't changed much but my clothes feel better.

How you getting on? X

Bonus all round apart from the 8-10 shift. Have you got today off?

I'm ok ta although the kicthen cupboards were calling my name yesterday however I think it's becuase of all the dresses ive tried on for next weeks work doo that have looked awful on me. I just need to keep thinking of shifting the next 12lbs and I will 100% be back in the 9's and in the size 10's x

10 xx

Got a bit of a hectic week next week so I will have to be very careful. Friend coming over for food and drinks tomorrow evening - gonna make bolognaise filled large pasta shells and ww garlic bread if I can find it. Got the vodka at the ready!

Thursday.. Wait for it ladies I have a DATE!! Eek shitting my pants lol

Friday a meal out with work. How inconsiderate the night before WI - least ill be driving. Planning on having either steak and jacket or sauté potatoes - any idea on the PP?? Xx

10 xx Got a bit of a hectic week next week so I will have to be very careful. Friend coming over for food and drinks tomorrow evening - gonna make bolognaise filled large pasta shells and ww garlic bread if I can find it. Got the vodka at the ready! Thursday.. Wait for it ladies I have a DATE!! Eek shitting my pants lol Friday a meal out with work. How inconsiderate the night before WI - least ill be driving. Planning on having either steak and jacket or sauté potatoes - any idea on the PP?? Xx

A date hey!!! I will be requiring a full update on Friday ;-) x

Don't you worry I will!!! Was gonna go for food but I've managed to change that to cinema and a few drinks, possibly winter wonderland! (That was his idea!) so it won't be two meals out on the trot at least x

How well do you know each other? I miss all the dating stuff! x

I've been wracking my brains and I don't think we've ever seen each other sober lol! I've know him a while, but not ever really had much conversation! I went camping in July or aug and he was also there... Ended up waking up in his tent (nothing happened!) then have crossed paths a fair bit the last month or so. His mate and my mate appear to have been playing Cupid! Have been texting loooads the last 2 weeks x

I've been wracking my brains and I don't think we've ever seen each other sober lol! I've know him a while, but not ever really had much conversation! I went camping in July or aug and he was also there... Ended up waking up in his tent (nothing happened!) then have crossed paths a fair bit the last month or so. His mate and my mate appear to have been playing Cupid! Have been texting loooads the last 2 weeks x

Awww I love a love romantic story ha ha!!! x

Back