If at first you dont suceed.. Try, try, TRY again!!

I didn't have 3 meals out last week though haha. Ill accept this gain, whatever it is and smash it back off the following week!

Ha ha!!

I've got this week to lose and then I don't stand a hope in the hell for the 3 weeks fatter it as I have so many nights out and works doos x

Hope you all had a fab Xmas!! I've been a whale for the last 4 weeks but I'm going bck on 4th jan then its on. 4 weeks from then til Kilimanjaro so I have to be 100%. I want to get to about 10 & half to go so reckon it'll be about a stone to lose but its mainly about fitness!!

Hope you all had a fab Xmas!! I've been a whale for the last 4 weeks but I'm going bck on 4th jan then its on. 4 weeks from then til Kilimanjaro so I have to be 100%. I want to get to about 10 & half to go so reckon it'll be about a stone to lose but its mainly about fitness!!

its on in jan for me too!!!!
:) the rest of this year first xx

Oh my days, where have the weeks gone! 4 weeks to go eeeeeek!

How are you getting on with the training for it? x

Hardcore 3 weeks now, exercise and diet to get in peak position before resting the few days before. Legs are strong so concentrating on outdoors walks, gym for hills and also a 21 day fat burn DVD.

I'm hoping to get the gain off next week!

Hope you are all well x

Hardcore 3 weeks now, exercise and diet to get in peak position before resting the few days before. Legs are strong so concentrating on outdoors walks, gym for hills and also a 21 day fat burn DVD. I'm hoping to get the gain off next week! Hope you are all well x

Wowzers, 3 weeks eeeeeek!!

Yoo hooo...

I am back!! I conquered Kilimanjaro and I am a fatty still. Went back to WW on Thursday weighing 11 st 7 AGAIN!!

Doing ok, had a few nights out - last one drink wise tonight and meal out/chinese Tuesday - thought it was better to go and start ASAP despite a hectic weekend and week to start back but gotta be better than delaying again!

Hope you are all well xx

Yoo hooo... I am back!! I conquered Kilimanjaro and I am a fatty still. Went back to WW on Thursday weighing 11 st 7 AGAIN!! Doing ok, had a few nights out - last one drink wise tonight and meal out/chinese Tuesday - thought it was better to go and start ASAP despite a hectic weekend and week to start back but gotta be better than delaying again! Hope you are all well xx

What crazy event have you got planned next?!

I see your relationship is going well ;-) x

Nothing for a while but watch this space!! Haha yes it is, the official facebook update i take it hehe. At least ive started off a fatty with him so should only look better as the weeks go on!!

Ha ha! I like your thinking ;-) Normally it's the other way round!! x

Hiya all,

Well i have completely lost my way.. I cant stick to it for more than a few hours I just dont know whats wrong with me I used to be so good!! I have had quite a rough time the last few weeks, my gran is very poorly and work is a big ball of stress, interview on thursday - but thats no excuse!

I have taken a drastic step... going back to cambridge diet for a few weeks, need to remove food completely and retrain myself.

3 weeks max then either ww or slimming world.

Back