If at first you dont suceed.. Try, try, TRY again!!

Half on, over the moon I think that could even just be the late meal out last night. Ill be in the 10s next week I am determined. Date went wonderfully!! Had a really fab time! Xx

Well done! Come here those 10's!

Glad the date went well ;-) x

I did see him briefly last night I was out with work and he started work there at 10, asked me to go see him before I left (he's a bouncer on the weekend) and then had a row for not giving him a kiss lol. Saw him walk in and my heart started pounding haha. Div x

I did see him briefly last night I was out with work and he started work there at 10, asked me to go see him before I left (he's a bouncer on the weekend) and then had a row for not giving him a kiss lol. Saw him walk in and my heart started pounding haha. Div x

Awwwww I love it!!!! I wish I could roll the clock back, life passes by far too quickly x

On thurs when he dropped me off he mentioned doing something Sunday (ie tomorrow) but hasn't mentioned it since.. Do I bring it up or just leave it and see x

Ooooo tricky one. If it was me (and this is just me), I'd leave it and see if he mentions it. However, he could have said it to plant the seed of thought in your mind and then wait to see if you bring it up!

One thing I have learnt over the years is that men are really simple creatures it's just us women that make things complicated!!! On that basis, maybe you should drop a hint ;-) x

Lost 3.5lb!

Was out drinking cocktails for 12 hours so wiped out all points and probably any AP I may get this week. Just have to start afresh today although KFC may be on the cards..

Tomorrow I'm forgetting so gonna try stick to 26 plus any activity points. Got two meals out this week too! x

Back