If Exante were to release new meals, what would you choose?

I think maybe a beefy soup would be nice? I'm not fussed on pseudo-meals and I rather like the GM/MSG/aspartame free aspect of exante diet. Slim & save admit that not all combinations of their products are fully nutritionally balanced, hence why they advise you have a multivit, also they are much more geared to being 'sweet'/carby food replacements. I know that I want to go low carb/paleo after I finish, and I don't think S&S would help with re-educating my tastebuds. Having said that, it clearly works for a lot of people.

I've a had a couple of S & S days now and I can honestly say it's x100 better. I find the products much nicer and having the 4 packs a day is great, I can have a proper breakfast lunch and dinner and then have my bar as a treat in the evening.

If anything I think it teaches you about portion control, 1 meal pack and a few bits of broccoli and I am stuffed for the evening

Broccoli & Stilton soup.... But I can't imagine that being at all popular lol

Have to disagree about s&s being 100% better, I'm really really struggling with all shakes and bars- I find they taste so synthetic, where as I loved all the exante ones (bar tomato!)

It's great having the meal packs tho, and agree about it teaching portion sizes

I think ultimately, as I have exante packs left, that from next week I'll have exante shake and bar for breakfast and lunch, and then a s&s meal for dinner with some veg

9 lost : 58 to goal

I'm also a convert to s&s the caramel shake is to die for! And being able to have the meals with some veg makes me feel like I'm actually eating :)

shellreed2011 said:
I'm also a convert to s&s the caramel shake is to die for! And being able to have the meals with some veg makes me feel like I'm actually eating :)

That is the only ss shake I didn't like! Love almost everything else bar the soups but I never like the soups.

Back