if grape nuts are not free, how are things like mug shots?

moggymay

my grape nuts cereal is apparently not free but it has nothing in it...its just crunchy whole grain things with no added sugar or fruit....

but things liike batchelors rice and mug shots and even pasta and sauces are free...which I dont understand because surely they contain lots of unnatural things...

does anyone know why?

Its annoying, but the problem is its not the unnatural chemicals that matter, its the overall nutritional content. And also the potential to overeat the product, and how satisfying it is. I think it would actually be easier to consume more calories through cereal (yum!) than mugshots, they are of course portion controlled and I think its unlikely you would open another right away. I think they take all that into account. Plus its high water content I suppose.

I do agree its unfortunate, and personally I wouldn't touch those things, or supernoodles, pasta n sauce, etc because of the salt content, and other things in them, but at the end of the day, its all scientifically calculated, and boy does sw work - so I guess we just have to accept these things :-(

Could be worse, at least theres loads of really healthy free stuff - yoghurt, fruit, eggs etc.

Back