If hunger isn't the problem... a last ditch diary to goal

Drawing a line under yesterday and have woke up today with the sun shining and a fresh, positive attitude! Maybe I just wasn't ready yesterday? Last night I got all my CD stuff ready, threw some crap away and today feel ready for the good stuff to come. I've started the morning with some chinese tea in bed. Nice start! Crossing fingers for the rest of today xxx

Yippee!!!! Have found my CD head! Today has gone swimmingly despite...

...garden centres and tescos temptation. For some bizarre reason I love the whole wandering round a garden centre then ending up in the cake dithering over which cake set up - suspect I'm an 80 something year old at heart, or then again, just a great big cake fan.

Head seems to be in the right place today. I've drank my water, had 3 packs, drank chinese tea, cleaned, pottered, cleaned the car, read, relaxed, used my aromatherapy oils and all in all just looked after myself and my loved ones today. It feels great! Why don't I do this all the time? And all because I told work to bugger off. Fantastic.

Couldn't be happier with today. One day at a time...

Sooo positive, that's great. I'm having a good start to the day aswell, feel quite positive about sticking to rest of 10 day plan. Five more days to go! (had to break it down to few day plan as was making it all too big in my head).
I am more decided now about leaving the hard core exercise for a little while and dieting on ss+ for now. The only thing I'm not sure of is if to move up the plans at bmi 25 and try to maintain that for a while or to start moving slowly up plans to see if I can keep loosing until my goal of 10stone.
Wish I had the motivation I had in the begining .... not sure where thats gone. Anyway, 10 day plan, five days to go, thats enough for me to concentrate on at the mo. the bigger picture is just too hard.
I hope you are doing as well today and can also battle through the head stuff and get to where you want to be, because it is on't head stuff that is stopping us just getting there! Good luck.

Morning Flowey! Breaking it down into a few days is a fantastic idea! Might have to pinch that one. I keep trying to do too much too soon (re diet, exercise, dating, work, blah, blah) and keep counting weeks in advance and fretting and such...giving myself so much pressure. You're halfway there! That must help...

I decided to leave my exercise class until next week and give myself a week to get back on the wagon well and truly...

I keep looking ahead to big social events in November and getting stressed out, but I need to remember this isn't a race! And its not the end of the world if if I'm still doing this next year - the main thing is getting there sensibly so I don't put it all back on. I remember desperately saying I'd have got rid of the weight before I was 30, and then when I hit 30 I was heartbroken and so moved it to 35! Well...if I work sensibly away at this and don't beat myself up, by March I might well be there 4 years early! Hope you have a good day 6 xxxx

I think if you try to do to much eg diet and exercise and work etc... if you slip a little you are harder on yourself because of the pressure you built yourself.
I understand having November goals as goals have always been important to me, but just think, I can be as now or better and choose better (not a particular weight). I think the 10 day plan for me was because I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel and it was too much pressure, too big. I'm happeier 4 stone down, lower would be nice etc...
10 days on this diet can make a difference. If I can do 10 now, then take a break if I need to (will decide on day 10), then I can do another 10 days etc.. That way its not soo big.
Maybe you could do, 2 weeks solid and in that time you set a goal of 2 exercise days and 2 toning days, or something. Then you can't miss a day (eg like when you set exercise every other day). You do one today, one next week etc.. chances are you may do 3 then you feel really boosted.
After 2 weeks you will see if you are in the zone and more motivated or will make a short goal again.
Does all this rambling make sense?

Day 2 almost at a close and holy moly I am starving!!! Drank shed loads of water, relaxed etc etc but could eat a cow, and I don't even like meat.

Going to get an early night and hope I don't wake up starving. Dreaded 13 hr shift tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Toes crossed. Dear God let me get a break!

What a difference 6 days can make! Been 100% for almost a week and the scales now read 10.12lbs - the lightest I've been in ohhh 8 or 9 years!

I've swapped the coffee at work for chinese loose leaf green tea and by God what a difference. I think daily Qi Kong is also helping... I don't normally lose so much, even after a break. I had a short 5 day week with my CDC so today is start of week 2 for me and I weigh again on Thursday, another short week but not too fussed as long as I keep going. Blips or not, gains or drops I just need to keep going....

hi all (quite new here... but here for the duration) just wanted to sayfirstly, CD jelly! WTF! i dont know about this tell me tell me! and re the toblerone...... I had the same problem with a box of milk tray calling me and calling me I cam so close as in actually brought them into the living room sat down opened the box n started to choose (yeah close huh) then realised what I was about to do and took the rather drastic step n threw the chocs out of the window! :) well im in a first floor maisonette n couldnt go to the bins outside as little one was sleeping. So maybe you don't need to chuck em out the window literally but my motto is.. if it tempts you remove it remove it remove it!!!!

Back