If I may pat myself on the back.

Trancer

I don't usually announce my weight losses, but thought I would share a recent journal entry as it has been a bit of a milestone achievement for me.

Started dieting March 18.

After 61 days dieting:

34 kilos lost
or
75 pounds lost
or
5 Stone 5lbs lost
or
1.2lbs lost each day

I would say it's back is broken now and if the next 2 months are anything like the last 2, then its all downhill from here.

Wow thats impressive trancer, i love hearing other peoples losses it spares me on, so thanks & well done i hope you make it too the end soon.

Well done Trancer that is absolutely Mega!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Mini xxx

congrats.gif

Pat, pat, pat!! Really well done!! You are a great inspiration to anyone coming on here and reading about your losses. Thank you for sharing with us.

Wow Trancer that is fabulous - well done :clap:

Cath

A great big well done, you must feel fab and so proud of yourself.:)

WOW that's absolutely inspiring! If ever a thread would get you fired up well this is it - and all in 61 days?? So well done Trancer I'm delighted for you and you deserve more than a pat ... are you going to treat yourself? To a facial? Or a massage? Can't say well done enough ....

Well done Trancer that is absolutely Mega!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Mini xxx

congrats.gif
HEY mINI,
lOVE YOUR 'CONGRATS' Banner - where did you get it?

Just caught up with your thread Trancer, wow you really do keep your light under a bushel!

It is lovely to hear your good news. All that hard work is really paying off now!:character00100:

:wow: You pat away, that's an amazing achievement in 61 days, absolutely fantastic - well done :D

Wow, over a pound a day! That's amazing - well done :patback:
(That's supposed to be a pat on the back!)

Johnny :D

Well done you. How much more do you want to loose? You must feel fab! What has been the biggest lesson you've learned so far?

Thanks for all the well wishes. I never thought of my losses inspiring anyone else, but if that does happen I would be quite pleased.

I have no rewards planned for now or when this is all over. The weight loss itself and the resultant increase in energy and self confidence is reward enough for me. I certainly don't feel I deserve a treat of any sort. The good I am doing now is only to counter the bad I have done for decades past, certainly nothing worthy of a treat.

How much more do I want to lose?, I won't know until I get there. I am not sure I will ever fit in with those BMI guidelines, so the only thing I have to go on will be how I look and how I feel about how I look. I hope that point will come in another 2 months, but if it doesn't, no big deal as I am finding VLCDs the easiest dieting I have ever done.

The biggest lesson I have learned?. Hmmm not really sure, but if I had to pick one thing it would be, that I never *needed* all the food I used to eat and I am now very much aware of why I used to eat so much. Just remains to be seen if I will put those lessons learned to good use in the future.

Well done Trancer :D

What an amazing loss in such a short space of time - great stuff :p

"....if I had to pick one thing it would be, that I never *needed* all the food I used to eat and I am now very much aware of why I used to eat so much...."

That's the same for me too. I hadn't realised just how much we eat when we go out to restaurants. Plates piled high with stuff, far too much, but in the past I would have felt compelled to eat everything on the plate! and then have a dessert too, whether I felt full or not. One new lesson I am learning is stopping eating when I've had enough. It is hard to leave food on the plate, but it is necessary for my long term health.

Good luck with the rest of your journey, Trancer.

'I certainly don't feel I deserve a treat of any sort. The good I am doing now is only to counter the bad I have done for decades past, certainly nothing worthy of a treat.'

Trancer,
I think you are worthy of a treat. I agree that all of us have been off by overeating for years (well I have anyway) but I also know how difficult it is to succeed with weight loss and what you have achieved is entirely worthy. True the weight loss programme (not sure which one you're using, mine's LL) helps, as does the help on here. But ultimately it is YOU who decides on a minute by minute, day be day basis what you are going to do, and I think the proof is in the pudding.
You are inspiring to me who has a long way to go, so thank you.

"....I think the proof is in the pudding...."

I think that's my problem Tish, too much pudding, not enough proof!:p :giggle:

LOL AJ, Hopefully not for much longer?? OOh pudding , now don't be getting thoughts into my head ..... drool drool xx

Back