If i weigh on Monday

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by ksmiuk, 19 August 2007 Social URL.

1. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

will it keep me good over the weekend? I feel a bit like because I have my weigh in on friday i will be really naughty all weekend and then try and pull back in the week which what I really want to get out of doing when do you all weigh in?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

I weigh in Tuesdays for that reason! I know i'd go mad of a weekend, not learnt to trust myself yet :D

Maybe try it for a few weeks and see if you can be good over the weekend, if not move your weigh day to a monday or tuesday.

Love Lou xxx

4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Think I will weigh myself tomorrow then go from then would rather have saved units to use for treat then be for ever trying to play catch up at least that way you know exactly what you can have. Out of curiosity did you or are you doing the trist or fast track plan or the normal version? Thought I may give the fast strack a go but 2 units a day is quite low i think may save it for if I get desperate x

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    My most successful non-vlcd was when I weighed on Monday. Certainly helped me.

6. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Right then thats decided will wi tomorrow do you think I will have lost since friday lol? x

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yeah you will have lost, and weighing on a Monday focuses the mind :)

8. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

I haven't tried fast track or twist, want to get comfy with the normal plan first. I might do fast track before xmas as a bit of a boost....oooh, thats positive thinking for you. Without realising i've got inner sub-concious thoughts that i'll still be following this diet by xmas :D

Good luck in the morning, hope you see a loss, although it's only been a couple of days so don't be disheartened if nothing shows yet.

Love Lou xxx

9. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    I get weighed on a tuesday and have been more careful this weekend. Gonna definately save units next weekend though - it's been a tough couple of days!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.