If i weigh on Monday

ksmiuk

Gold Member
will it keep me good over the weekend? I feel a bit like because I have my weigh in on friday i will be really naughty all weekend and then try and pull back in the week which what I really want to get out of doing when do you all weigh in?

I weigh in Tuesdays for that reason! I know i'd go mad of a weekend, not learnt to trust myself yet :D

Maybe try it for a few weeks and see if you can be good over the weekend, if not move your weigh day to a monday or tuesday.

Love Lou xxx

Think I will weigh myself tomorrow then go from then would rather have saved units to use for treat then be for ever trying to play catch up at least that way you know exactly what you can have. Out of curiosity did you or are you doing the trist or fast track plan or the normal version? Thought I may give the fast strack a go but 2 units a day is quite low i think may save it for if I get desperate x

My most successful non-vlcd was when I weighed on Monday. Certainly helped me.

Right then thats decided will wi tomorrow do you think I will have lost since friday lol? x

I haven't tried fast track or twist, want to get comfy with the normal plan first. I might do fast track before xmas as a bit of a boost....oooh, thats positive thinking for you. Without realising i've got inner sub-concious thoughts that i'll still be following this diet by xmas :D

Good luck in the morning, hope you see a loss, although it's only been a couple of days so don't be disheartened if nothing shows yet.

Love Lou xxx

I get weighed on a tuesday and have been more careful this weekend. Gonna definately save units next weekend though - it's been a tough couple of days!

Back