If It Helps

Been calorie counting (with MFP) and been struggling this week, too busy at work to do any structured exercise and motivation incredibly low. Been looking about here mainly at Slimming World and Dukan but realised I was following same pattern as I have done for past 20 years!!! I have managed to stay within calorie allowance although quality of food was poor!! Decided to weigh in today and give it another go and not start another food plan for a week, then another, then another...ad infinitum!!! Got on scales this morning very anxious....2.5lbs off!!! Couldn't believe it so weighed myself again... showed 3lbs offf.... got on scales again.. yes 3lbs off!!! So that is 8lbs off in 3 weeks ...... This is a stunning result for me and I am definitely sticking with Calorie Counting. Being able to come on here and read other people's honest account of their experiences has been so helpful to me that I just wanted to share this xxxx

Well done! That's what I love about this. Even if you have the odd cravings for some rubbish food, if you have it but are still in your calories, the weight will still come off :)

Great loss, Well done! x

Well done. That is exactly why I love calorie counting. Keep up the goos work hun :)

i have only lost 2llb in 2 weeks but my weight is up and down due to my pill glad to say its gone in 5 days and im back to my old one so im hoping my hard work will start to show in february im also using MFP and hoping i can get support online im not very good at getting to classes and found it problematic in the past im much better under my own steam

Back