If it's a snack it's not free?

Shirleen said:
Sorry I meant the Chick Pea Dhal argument! lol Surely eating SW chips is akin with Chick Pea Dhal?
I just wish the consultants would all sing from the same song sheet!

Now where would be the fun in that Shirleen?? :)

Not sticking up for the consultant - I do not got to group as I find them boreing and tiresome. Perhaps she said she would personally syn dahl eaten between meals and it was perceived that she is said that snacking on dahl should be syned.

I think common sense should be used with food like anything else.

Just continue with whatever you have been doing that helped you lose weight so far.

Good luck all.

I have nothing to add to the points being made here, I just want to say that i've switched classes a few times because i've had a consultant who would make something up rather than concede to being wrong. If the person querying the dahl out on or STS that week and the consultant saw no reason why I wouldn't put it past any of them to just come out with their own theory to shut said person up.

My last consultant told me, on a * week when I gained 1lb (but knew I had stuck to plan and was happy to accept that I would see a loss sooner or later) that smoked bacon is not free even though she could not produce one SW document that supported this. I continued to eat smoked bacon as a free food and continued to lose and she could not bear it!!!

I'm with you guys - I think it's her own pet theory and not an official line from SW. I'm going to keep on doing what I've been doing - it's been good enough to get me to and keep me at goal after all!

This is why i refuse to pay £5 a week my last consultant really didn't care about anyone i nearly complained she was just in it for the $$

Would not be without my consultant, she is there 24/7 and group keeps me within target every week. It is really annoying though that they vary so much in their advice.Love my group its such a pity that everyone doesnt have the same positive experience.At the end of the day we all pay the same:mad:

Would not be without my consultant, she is there 24/7 and group keeps me within target every week. It is really annoying though that they vary so much in their advice.Love my group its such a pity that everyone doesnt have the same positive experience.At the end of the day we all pay the same:mad:

I still go to group even though I've had difficulties with individual consultants in the past. If I have a similar issue with this one I will make my point using SW literature and information from this site...if she wants to think I'm a know-it-all smartarse then she can!! I don't need her to like me, if she wants to be difficult (like the last one) I'll go to another group- she's the only one losing out.

That was a bit of a rant- sorry Holly's Nan, what I'm trying to say is that I agree that group helps most of the time :D

The thing is, you haven't got to only have 3 meals a day/. So you could just class it as another meal instead of a snack if that makes her feel better. ;)

The thing is, you haven't got to only have 3 meals a day/. So you could just class it as another meal instead of a snack if that makes her feel better. ;)

Good thinking Lucky!

This quite topical as our consultant got her area manager to clarify the snacking on free/superfree.
The upshot is that you can snack on free food. However, If you want to speed up your losses or have plateau'ed snack on superfree - et voila!!!

This quite topical as our consultant had this issue clarified by her area manager.
Basically, you can snack on Free and Superfree food on EE.
However, if you want to speed up weightloss or have plateau'd try snacking on superfree instead.
Et voila!

Back