'If not now, WHEN?'

Hello Ladies! Back from the hols and one year older. Fantastic time but certainly no JUDDDing I have to admit. Far too much beer and good food on a daily basis - my friends have a pub in their house so I didn't stand a chance! Just as well the USA makes rubbish chocolate!

I found it rather a challenge to order a 'small' anything from coffee to pizza and when I tried to get just one pancake for brekky, instead of the normal three, it nearly caused a diplomatic incident! However, my insistence on the correct use of cutlery (or silverware as they like to call it) slowed me down somewhat. I was determined to teach my US friends how to use a knife but to no avail - it completely surpasses them. A fork is all you need in the land of the brave and the home of the free! So I am pleased to report I am back and though I gained one year in age I have only gained two pounds after 7 days of throwing caution (and everything else) to the wind. Sorry it's a gain at all but, oh my dears, it could have been SOOOOO much worse! :eek: So now to start JUDDDing in earnest with a Christmas goal in mind.

Also I met a very nice ex-pat English helicopter pilot who seemed to spend a large part of my birthday in close proximity to and admiring my ample bosom! :giggle: There's life in this old dog yet! He may take a trip over here in April so I have about five months to get thin and gorgeous whilst also trying to also preserve aforementioned bosom! :mermaid:

I look forward to catching up with your diaries and hope you're all doing well.
P.S. I can't get rid of the damn pumpkins nnow - have tried deleting, uploading new pic but won't work - sorry stuck with it!

Aw sounds like you had a fab holiday Hoe, belated Happy Birthday!!

Oooo, look at you misses with an admirer!!! I have the same prob as you, want to lose weight whilst trying to keep my bosom as it is!!! LOL!

Sure you'll be right back on track with the judddering, good luck xxx

Wow only 2lb thats fantastic. Sounds like you have a great time.
There's life in this old dog yet!
lol I too like stirky am trying to keep my bosom. Whilst on CD they shrunk went back on normal food and they grew.:D Now I know where I store my extra calories:giggle:

Good Morning Hoe,
I hope your day goes well. :D

lol I too like stirky am trying to keep my bosom. Whilst on CD they shrunk went back on normal food and they grew.:D Now I know where I store my extra calories:giggle:

Hahahaha, yes we need to preserve our best assests!!!

Hi Ladies Thanks for the messages whilst away (Ireland this time). LOL to the calories storage theory Mis J T - so that's where they've been hiding out!

Back on the JUDDDing in earnest tomorrow, had the last birthday lunch today... I've managed to spread this birthday out over almost two weeks! Got a clear week ahead of me with no distractions to keep me off the straight and narrow. Also I have booked a trip to family in Canada at Xmas and I know they think I am overweight and worry about me being unhealthy so I have five weeks to shift some serious blubber.... here goes!

Have a great week everyone. I will endeavour to cacth up with your news tomorrow.

Good luck getting back on the juddd train, sure you'll be fine and shift a good about of those pesking pounds by Christmas! Look at you jetting off again, I am getting seriously jealous you know! I love Canada!!!

I know it is very indulgent to make yet another trip and I travel so much with work that I actually prefer to stay home on time off! But we are a long time dead and I have lost so many folks dear to me in recent years that I no longer put off doing things like this. I have elderly relatives I want to spend one more magical christmas with in Canada and things can change badly in a year so I made a spur of the moment decision last night and I'm off! Carpe Diem!

Last edited:
so I made a spur of the moment decision last night and I'm off! Carpe diem!
Oh can I come, I wonna come, i wonna come! lol:gimi::character00255: sounds great, not that im jealous or anything;). You need to live for the moment and life is too precious to sit around.
Hope you get back on the wagon easy and in them 5 weeks im sure you can shift some serious lbs:)

Thanks... wish I could shift those bloomin' pumkins! :D any ideas? I have tried deleting the current pic and uploading a new one but nothing seems to work.

Are you going to,
-user cp
-edit avator, then try
-do not use a avator.
It should be blank then, that way you can start again and try and upload a new picture.

Thanks Miss JT. They've gone - I was looking in the wrong place using pics not avatar :doh: Thanks so much.

Well DD fine so far:
Milk in drinks 100 cals
1/2 can of tomato soup 130 cals
2 x Ryvita, scraping of butter and marmite 130 cals
Diet drinks
Total 360 cals

That should be it for now, doesn't seem like much food but if I can just get through the evening and get to bed uncorrupted then I'll be okay. Not hungry at the moment. I realise I take the easy option and have some high cal soups and stuff and sometimes even have choc on a DD if I fancy it so it is not a lot of volume. Will definitely look into that cauli cheese.

Last edited:
Thanks Miss JT. They've gone - I was looking in the wrong place using pics not avatar :doh: Thanks so much.
Thanks ok glad you got it changed. Then again your pic now is like a car crash to me, I want to look at it but :sign0137: lol.
Great DD well done:D

Last edited:
Hmmm might have to rethink that pic! I think I shall call it a day (a DD in fact) and go to bed. Bit hungry but nothing dreadful - gave in about an hour ago and had about 30 cals worth of porridge literally a mouthful or two. I don't want to ruin this day so as I am tired the best place for me is la la land. See you's tomorrow ladies. :snoopyhouse:

God don't you just feel like some sort of hero when a DD goes to plan? :woohoo:
I find this site is so helpful and motivating from my new semi-anonymous online friends! Real people going through exactly the same but not judging or pushing just supporting in a very real way. It is like the weekly slimming club mentality of the weigh in with your friends but more useful because it's every day we have to be accountable (if we choose) and yet it offers advice and support on a daily/hourly basis to stop a whole week being blown.

I can recall how we would all go to WW or SW or whatever the heck was flavour of the month and if we got a good weigh in we would go blow it on a pizza afterwards! In fact even if we got a bad weigh in we still had pizza to console ourselves! :D Clearly those diets taught us little about maintenance and more about deprivation!

I also have a few people (friends?) in my real world here who know I am eating this way and are watching closely with cynical eyes trained on me to prove how illogical/dangerous/foolhardy this JUDDDing must be! So I would love to experience some steady but amazing success over time to silence the doubters too. My cousin suffers from an auto-immune disease which has huge inflammatory repsonse symptoms. I am encouraging her to try this spurred on by the asthma and RA results we read about with JUDDD. Yet she just does not believe she could last a day on 20-30% of normal calories. I hope my proposed weight loss, if successful, may tempt her to look at it.

Have a great day y'all! :wave_cry: PS Changed the pic from the mice - don't want to put off the folks who kindly read!

Last edited:
Had a lot of catching up to do there on your diary lol!

I'm intrigued now, what was the mice pic???? Like the putty tat one tho, that's cute!

Good going on your dd :D Yes it's great when it works out, and you're right this is such a supportive place to come and great other people are on the same plan so we all know what we're going through!

I don't blame you going off to Canada for Christmas! I'd be off liek a shot too if I were you! Enjoy yourself, and you're right life is too short.

Have a great day :D

Sorry to have not been around
have now been doing some catching up

I really hope you can persuade her to try the diet - ask her to just give it a month

my arthritis is really bad at the moment - as it was a month ago after two weeks of following the plan properly my arthritis was less painful - now that could have been a coincidence - will let you know in a couple of weeks as I am back on plan
perhaps someone she could talk too on line that manages to suffer less pain will help to make up her mind

hope you have a great day

H xx

You are doing great!!! You are correct, hopefully once they see you losing weight, they will try it! :) When people are doubtful of your weight loss plan, it gives you that extra little bit you need to MAKE it work to prove them all wrong! LOL :)

Keep it up!!!

Oh and you are right... This is a GREAT place to keep you accountable! :)

Back