If you are considering doing a VCLD

bettyboo

Silver Member
I can't urge people enough to give it a go, commit 100% and you can get results as below !!

I have been on Lipotrim for 30 days now SSing and on day 27 had lost 30.5 lbs in total.
The 30 days were going to pass anyway. But what a change has taken place in my life in 30days.

SO far
1. Compliments far and wide from everyone
(skin is lovely, look generally better as well as having lost weight)
2. Knee high boots zip up :D and look lovely
3. I can cross my legs
4. No sumo dance in the bathroom
5. DH can get his arms around me
6. Even 4 year old said to me 'i love your new jeans mom'
7. Fit into seats comfortably
8. Feel generally better, in control and positive about my life
9. Am not dreading Christmas and all the excesses
10.Feel like I am achieving something everyday
11. Everytime I pick my toddler up (who weighs 30lbs) to run up the stairs (yes run) I think how was I carrying him and the extra weight.

NOW - I have a long weigh (lol) to go. I still need to loose another 100lbs and would like to loose 130 really......

I have found a way that works for me............
YOU CAN DO IT TO!!!

x

Bettyboo

Fab post. Really nice that you so want to encourage others.

Pleased you are doing so well. You are doing so well it isn't easy this time of year. I agree enjoy being 100% and don't let anything get in your way!

Well done and thanks for sharing!

Dizzy x

Wicked post, and one from the heart, love it, it worked for me, and I am a new person x

Brilliant achievement, and so encouraging to others out there. I'm only 2lbs from goal now and I'd add another really positive thing - shopping for clothes is now a fun experience rather than a depressing one. When I was slim before I loved clothes shopping, trying things on and deciding what I liked. Then when I go overweight it became a miserable chore because nothing looked good on me. And now it is a pleasure again.

Lovely post Bettyboo, really encouraging for anyone considering doing a VLCD. You're doing so well, keep up that enthusiasm & you'll sail through it.

I agree, I just wish I had discovered it sooner! and stopped messing around with other diets! VCLD has so worked for me.

I am nearly at my target weight and feeling so so very much better and happier.

Deb x

Totally agree too and it's lovely to motivate others like this. So glad that so many good changes are coming about for you Bettyboo !

I can't urge people enough to give it a go, commit 100% and you can get results as below !!

I have been on Lipotrim for 30 days now SSing and on day 27 had lost 30.5 lbs in total.
The 30 days were going to pass anyway. But what a change has taken place in my life in 30days.

SO far
1. Compliments far and wide from everyone
(skin is lovely, look generally better as well as having lost weight)
2. Knee high boots zip up :D and look lovely
3. I can cross my legs
4. No sumo dance in the bathroom
5. DH can get his arms around me
6. Even 4 year old said to me 'i love your new jeans mom'
7. Fit into seats comfortably
8. Feel generally better, in control and positive about my life
9. Am not dreading Christmas and all the excesses
10.Feel like I am achieving something everyday
11. Everytime I pick my toddler up (who weighs 30lbs) to run up the stairs (yes run) I think how was I carrying him and the extra weight.

NOW - I have a long weigh (lol) to go. I still need to loose another 100lbs and would like to loose 130 really......

I have found a way that works for me............
YOU CAN DO IT TO!!!

x

Bettyboo

I just love reading stuff like this - it really spurs me. Great post!

Well done, Bettyboo! What a great post!

I love the bit where you write "the 30 days were going to pass anyway" - so true! And isn't it great that they've passed and you're over 2 stone nearer to your goal?

It certainly worked for me too. Gawd bless VLCDs and all who shrink with 'em! :D

Love your post, its so true and so encouraging to anybody who maybe thinking about doing VLCD.

Cheers

Was another 6lbs down. ..........YIPEE !!!!!!!!!

Happy Happy happy !!!!! Reached my Christmas Goal two weeks early. Now the push for another 10lbs. Off out to walk my dogs.

x

Bettyboo

congrats bettyboo.

Just bumping this back up............I am not kidding 36.5 lbs down. The compliments are flying in. It gives me such a boost..... No going back now.....

x

Bettyboo

Hi Betty boo

Wow! Loved your message. I am started LL on 1st Jan and can't wait. Even more motivated and encouraged after reading your post. THANKS!!

Well done betty! its just flying off you, isn't it??

you are an inspiration and this is a great thread. best of luck for this week.

xxxxxx

Back