If You Are Doing Lipotrim Please Post Here And Tell Your Story!

Hi, I am starting Lipotrim in the morning, have been on xenical for a week, but really want a quicker weight loss to help kick start me a little. Quite worried about having to give my diet coke up as this is all I drink!! Any help or advice would be most greatly received. Thanks xx

Hi and :welcome:

I know what you mean about the diet coke I used to live on the stuff but now I'm so used to my water (and plenty of it) I don't even think about it.

Stock up on Green/Peppermint Tea. Try some of the shake ideas on this forum like adding coffee to the vanilla or peppermint tea to the chocolate - that has kept me going. Link: http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/28953-things-made-my-first-week-fly.html

Good luck for tomorrow (first week is tough but it does get better) :)

Last edited:
Hi Soph, & thanks for the advice ;). Well, just had my first chocolate lipotrim shake, It was quite salty I found, but ok :D Not half as bad as promax diet shakes! They are gross. Anyway, feeling very positive, had to stop myself going for the diet coke (habits!!) Just bought some sparkling water from tesco's as I really don't like the taste of tap water at all! :( Have now given my 17 year old son the last of my diet coke and wont be buying anymore! :D
So, here goes to me living on fluid for some time to come!! :wave_cry: xxx

Good luck erin!
Dont worry the water isnt as bad as you think after the first day! My addiction was sprite and Dr pepper and my work colleage is sitting beside me now with dr pepper and im not even tempted :D

Well, day 2 and struggling a little! (so hungry) Got a major headache, cold and feel totaly exhausted!! I also hate the fact that I have to cook meals for my family, makes me so ratty (lol) Am going to stick to it though! so fed up of being this big. I am starting to enjoy the taste of my chocolate shake, which is a good thing at least. xx

Well Good Morning Everyone!!
I started Lipo on the 19th Jan and so far have lost 1st in 12 days! (absolutely delighted)
My min goal is to get down to 14 stone (from 17.6st) by the 22nd March which will be my 21st BIRTHDAY!!!
found the first week tought trying to break old habits, but other than that find the diet more boring than anything! missing nights out hasnt been a problem as i can see the bigger picture!! :):):):)

Can anyone giveme tips on speeding my weigt loss up as it is bound to slow this week... i wouldnt normally botherbut as i have only 7 weeks left to reach my goal i am startin to panic a little bit!!!

Many thanks, and i think you are all fab for wanting to change your lives for the better, even if it means becoming a social recluse for a month or so :p

Lots of loves lauren
xxxxxx

Hi All,
Just started the Diet today, couldn't bare the councellor to tell me my weight but I'm one of the true heavy weights. Don't feel hungry but my heart is doing little flip flops, it's 4.30 and I have two more meals to go and enough milk for a cuppa (which is nice) but the water is proving a problem but managed 3 pints so far. Any other very heavy folk out there with a long way to go?:wave_cry:

Hi Chief Dragon. I've been on LT now for 4 weeks and still have a long way to go but am determined to do it. Last chance for me to get fit and healthy before the big 4-0 next year. Got off to a great start and determined to carry on. Good luck with your journey, the more determined you are the easier it will be. I will be around on this site for quite a long time to come so look forward to seeing how you are doing. Good luck.

Well, day 3 for me today and sticking to it like glue :D I am just so tired though :sigh: If I sit down for any lenght of time I find myself going to sleep! I have already noticed my face seems a bit slimmer and so have my children, so must be working for me :p Just hope I get in to ketosis soon and start to feel a bit better. How long does this usually take on average?

Thanks. xxx

hey im 20 and on my 7th day of lt, ive been ok up untill 2day, been light headed n really hungry, cnt stop thinkin about food. i need 2 loose 6 stone but wnt b doin it all on lt as i cudnt put myself through it plus i cnt afford the 36 pound a week! hoping 2 loose 2 or 3 n get the rest off myself, exercisin eating right etc etc ... hope evry1s doin ok on lt x x

Woop Woop! I am in Ketosis :D Day 5, but was in Ketosis on day 4! Feel so much better now, have to remind myself to drink the shakes even!!:p Bought some ketostix from ebay, so can now keep an eye on things. Please, can I ask how much water you guys are drinking? I am only drinking about 2 litres a day on top of the shakes & I don't think this is quite enough is it? :confused:

New

Hi

I am new on here and i started Lipotrim Yesterday, I am hating it, but i am sticking to it. i have only had the chocolate and strawberry shakes, i am thinking of trying the chicken and the flapjacks, i'd like to hear what other people think of them.

thanks

vic

Hello fellow lipotrimers !!!

Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone. Im new to this forum but have been doing Lipotrim for 4 1/2 weeks, I have my weekly weigh in today so will post on how much I have lost (if my tape thing works!!).

Hope you are all well and positive today

Claire x

Hi Vic,

Personally I think the chicken soup is the most disgusting thing ever invented! its vile.
The flapjacks weren't as bad after a few days of being on milkshakes but againI dont like them so just stick with the shakes, I mix my shake with a pint of water then blend with a few ice cubes, this really makes them fluffy and tasty as I find they taste powdery otherwise.

Hope this helps although I would say try the soup and flapjacks just once to see if you like them!

Claire x

Woop Woop! I am in Ketosis :D Day 5, but was in Ketosis on day 4! Feel so much better now, have to remind myself to drink the shakes even!!:p Bought some ketostix from ebay, so can now keep an eye on things. Please, can I ask how much water you guys are drinking? I am only drinking about 2 litres a day on top of the shakes & I don't think this is quite enough is it? :confused:
Hi Celtic,

I bought the sticks also (tehy were recommended last year whilst I was doing Lighterlife), and I was told to drink 2 litres of water. Teh thing is your are supposed to drink 1.5 - 2 litres a day anyway and I found I felt ill after a few days. When I tested my urine the colour was purple which is really high thats why I felt so ill (like a diabetic would when blood sugar levels are messed up). The next day I upped my water intake from between 3-4 litres and have been brilliant ever since. I say 4 litres as this is what they drum into you whilst doing Lighterlife and since the diet is the same concept I took that advice onboard.

Claire x

still here

Hi everyone,
Im on day 14 today and so far ive lost approx 13lbs (by my own scales) but wont be getting weighed until Thursday so will know for sure then. Im also struggling to drink more than 2 litres of water a day i just feel too bloated if i drink too much.

The diet has definately got easier but i still crave food so badly sometimes. Last night i had to go to bed at 7pm as i cooked dinner for the family and nearly went crazy with the smell of the chicken kiev. It was pure torture!:sigh:

Ive done LT before so i know it works but its afterwards i worry about. I didnt refeed or anything last time and just went straight back to my old bad habits and put about half of the weight back on. Mind you i lost 3 stone on WW and also put that back on for the same reason. I am really going to try and do the refeed and eat sensibly ater LT this time.

For all you newbies - stick with it! If you can get over wk 1 you will be flying after that.

Got weighed today and have lost another 8lbs, thats 22lbs altogether, and 2 clothes sizes down! :D

Hi Vickyruby :D
I know how you feel! but stick with it! I am on day 6 now, I have stuck to the chocolate shakes only because I just didn't like the sound of all the other options! The first time I had it, I found it quite salty!?:confused: Anyway, all I can say is that for the first time in a very long time now I actually feel well, less tired and happier! The first few days are very hard & there were times when cooking for my family I could have eaten the leg off the table!! It's so worth it, I think. Anyway, good luck, I hope you do get used to it, I only wish I had come across this a year ago!!:p

Back