If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?

BellyFlop

Silver Member
Me, on the dancefloor at Ampersand in Deansgate, Manchester on 70's funk night in a slinky number with a Cosmopolitan in my glass/hand!

Er, my hand is not made of glass btw!:D

Been ages since I had a good frug!:eek:;)

Somewhere warm and sultry, with nice chilled glass of wine/bubbly, enjoying the scenery and the company of someone special that I don't get to spend nearly enough time with :eek:

id be lying in a hammock on the beach somewhere like the maldives with plenty of wine on tap, heaven......... x

Sounds Hot, Westie!;)

I would be happy in the company of the LT ladies and lots of girlies....

Men are not hot on my list right now, Maybe in time, I will be ready to date a malien again!

I only have a couple of drinks!

I like to be in control......;)

Sounds Hot, Westie!;)

I would be happy in the company of the LT ladies and lots of girlies....

Men are not hot on my list right now, Maybe in time, I will be ready to date a malien again!

PMSL at malien :D

I'm seriously lacking in malien company - maybe I'm just wearing rose tinted glasses because my malien company is currently quite infrequent :eek:

Probably a good thing lol :D

Men come along likes buses, Westie!

This is one time I hope my bus never turns up!:D

Christmas 1986. When I was 6, happy and surrounded by my family. My parents weren't happy but I was blissfully unaware of that.

The great people who I have lost in my life were still alive and I had brand new My Little Ponies and Keypers!

Failing that, I'd like to be somwhere hot, in a size 10 bikini drinking something alcoholic and chilled!

sharing a flapjack with howdy :) lol

Well that looks like thats me blew out then! Gutted .... ah well at least i dont have to share my flapjack :) x

the difference between serendipity & a life of bachelordom is having a stupidly slow wifi connection tonight ;) xxx

Back