If you could create a new Cambridge flavour...

Well,

I would request;

Baily's shake (yum yum yum) & peanut butter M&M flavour
or ben and jerry'd peanut butter swirl flavour
Coconut bar sound delish! And how about coconut creme???
and how about a margerita water flavouring????

Don't like soups, but I guess if I could pick it would have to be.........MMMM.......ummmmmm............errrrrrrr.........Sweet & sour chicken! Or Chicken Korma!

I would also lik the following water flavourings;

Pineapple
pink lemonade
sherbet
Dr pepper
honey rum

How about making a cambridge diet ice cream???? Proper ice cream! MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm

hubby has a pack of peanut butter m&ms, he loved them while we were in states last year and a friend brought him some back a few weeks ago.. not knowing he was on a diet lol, they keep teasing him on top of fridge but he's been strong lol

Endless list.

A stronger peanut flavour to the bar.

Anything cheese and onion - preferably NOT coated in chocolate.

Anything savoury suitable for SS which can be eaten with a FORK.

That pasta stuff we're supposed to be getting this year.

A coconut and chocolate bar - ie CD bounty bar.

I'll go with any kind of alcohol flavour. Cockspur rum and Pepsi Max I suppose is too much to ask for.

More variety in the tetras.

Ready made mousse - too lazy and can't be bothered to make all that noise when the kids are in bed.

LOL! They are the tastiest things ever ever EVER!!!

I have a big bag at home for a frined, and I have to say that I am tempted to add the odd one or two to the choc shake! Do you reckon I could get awqay with it LOL!

hubby has a pack of peanut butter m&ms, he loved them while we were in states last year and a friend brought him some back a few weeks ago.. not knowing he was on a diet lol, they keep teasing him on top of fridge but he's been strong lol

Hi Mandy,

I feel for your hubby:) . I went shopping this morning and bought 2 packs of New flavoured Walkers Crisps, because they were half price. I'm leaving in the car till I drop them of at my mum's tomorrw ( too much temptation).

I said to my mum they were calling me (the crisps) to eat them, so they have to be out of sight. Far to much temptation even though I'm feeling strong with my commitment to SS.

CDC
Sim

Back