If you could eat anything right now...

harassed_mother said:
Don't take his the wrong way cos its not meant to be mean but I really don't think your head is in the right place to do this diet at the minute. I think you need to have a good think about why u decided to take this journey in the first place before your other half comes back from tesco and if your reasons are good enough then don't eat the food u sent him out for, a bar and some rusks will not be as bad for you as the other stuff u about to eat . Please please don't give in I'd it's not this weekend it's next weekend and u will find yourself in the same situation agin only at least next weekend u will be in ketosis if u stick to it now but. Might not be if u start again tomorrow and then next weekend u will be in the same position as this weekend .

Please just think about it and again I don't mean to sound harsh but I really believ u can succeed if you really really want to do this

Trust me my head is in it and I can do it.. I've lost 5 stone in just 4 months after having my son, and was so strict with myself and counted every single calorie & worked my butt off. When I want something I really go for it & don't stop until I'm there... I want to lose weight, and I don't have an awful lot to lose so I know it will harm eating this stuff today, but getting back to it tomorrow is much better than admitting defeat and giving up completely. Some people need little pick me ups, mine happens to be food when I feel a bit crap, but tomorrow is another day..

I dont blame you hun i feel like doing the same but its not because im hungary its because it tastes sooo good lol but i cant afford to cave as im ALOT heavier than you,
Enjoy your food today and just try your best to get bk on track tomorrow x

laurenmay said:
Trust me my head is in it and I can do it.. I've lost 5 stone in just 4 months after having my son, and was so strict with myself and counted every single calorie & worked my butt off. When I want something I really go for it & don't stop until I'm there... I want to lose weight, and I don't have an awful lot to lose so I know it will harm eating this stuff today, but getting back to it tomorrow is much better than admitting defeat and giving up completely. Some people need little pick me ups, mine happens to be food when I feel a bit crap, but tomorrow is another day..

Well I really wish u luck then Hun and hope that next weekend ketosis will have kicked in and u will be so much stronger xx good luck and go with WI Thursday hope there is no damage x

harassed_mother said:
Well I really wish u luck then Hun and hope that next weekend ketosis will have kicked in and u will be so much stronger xx good luck and go with WI Thursday hope there is no damage x

Thank you :) I know I'm a strong person, but I think lately I've lost faith in how strong I actually am.. I know I can do it and I know I'll see a few pounds added on tomorrow morning when I have a sneaky weigh, but that'll just spur me on all the more to prove to myself & everyone else that I can do this!! xx

Back