I could happily devour a cucumber right now.

Faery Jess

Hi all. Day 12 on exante and for some reason i'm extra hungry today. Really fighting the urge to cheat. Would it be a terrible thing to eat some raw cucumber or red pepper? They're both v low in carbs and calories....or should i just try to power through? Any advice welcome!!

Hey Jess, so what did you end up doing?Just to let you know that it could be the start of a slippery slope, depending on how you reason/react with food... I will say one bite, next thing I know, the whole thing is gone and my head is 3 feet deep in the fridge.

what i DO believe in though, is to have a real meal day every 4 weeks (i don't do the whole week with extra 200 cals)...it helps me during those tough times as I just write down a list of what i want and say i'll have it that day. This works for me, may not work for you

Hiya, I ended up just drinking floods of herbal tea lol. Agreed with what you said about the slippery slope- fortunately I didn’t have any food in the fridge except the husbands meaty food stuff (I’m veggie) so it was easier to resist by just not going to the shop to buy anything. Another day down! Probs should go buy some more tea though haha 😆

Back