If you could have only ONE lick.....

Oooh! I forgot about pickle onion flavour monster munch. Can i have 2 licks please?

Oooh! I forgot about pickle onion flavour monster munch. Can i have 2 licks please?

Yes!! as long as i can have 2 licks of a sour cream and chive pringle!! :D

ooooooo

Spicey tomato wheat crunchies :p

Smokey bacon walkers

and a lick of a WHISPA bar :eek::eek:

you seem my problem, given a lick and takes the mickey

Mmm Cheese and Onion but only the Seabrook brand. Any fellow Yorkshire person will know what I'm on about. Those crisps are the business!

OMG Chika Seabrook Cheese & Onion crinkle cut! My favourite food in the whole world! When I moved to Scotland from Yorkieland I missed them so much. Isn't it typical that they now started selling them in my local Tesco here just when I can't have them again :cry: How cruel are they! lol

I know how you feel - oe of the guys at work bought a big bumper bag of disco's the othe day just for me and the girls..... I wanted to :cry:

OMG I would go on a frenzy and lick em all! Couldn't stop at one, mmmmmmmmmmmm!!:party0051:

Are disco's the ones like skips? Tricky to lick 'cos they kind of fizz and melt on your tongue. Does melting count as a lick?

OMG Chika Seabrook Cheese & Onion crinkle cut! My favourite food in the whole world! When I moved to Scotland from Yorkieland I missed them so much. Isn't it typical that they now started selling them in my local Tesco here just when I can't have them again :cry: How cruel are they! lol

Lol they are AMAZING aren't they. I live in the dark lands at the moment and you can't get them here :( However when I finish this diet those will be my reward. Where in Yorkshire did you live Mocha?

Last edited:
well my wee girl has a pack of crisps a day ( shes seriously underweight so has to have them, am not a bad mum really ) she has tayto onion rings and it took all my will power not to lick the one she held out to me and i dont even like them!

Yeah! I've lived there almost all my life. i think one of teh finest things about it is the Seabrooks oh and Merrie Englad. I must stop this now!

I know how you feel - oe of the guys at work bought a big bumper bag of disco's the othe day just for me and the girls..... I wanted to :cry:

Salt and Vinegar Discos!!! damn! :D

I remember having them seabrooks crisps yummy !!!! I`m A Doncaster girl,

Can anyone remember those salt and shake crisps, you got a little blue bag of salt to empty in a shake,, ( so healthy ??)

Back