If you could have only ONE lick.....

sorry meant in and shake,

not in a "shake" ss ing on the brain lol

Oh just remembered!!

those scampi fries and bacon bites you get in those wee local pubs!! yum yum!! :drool:

Yeah! I've lived there almost all my life. i think one of teh finest things about it is the Seabrooks oh and Merrie Englad. I must stop this now!

Merrie England! I'd forgotten about those :) I'm thinking of the right thing aren't I? Coffee shops? I moved away just when they were building the new shopping thingy at the bottom of King Street, so a lot has changed since I was there I think. Last time I went I didn't hardly recognise the town centre!

I remember having them seabrooks crisps yummy !!!! I`m A Doncaster girl,

Can anyone remember those salt and shake crisps, you got a little blue bag of salt to empty in a shake,, ( so healthy ??)

Sassy they still sell those in Tesco, I saw them today when I was drooling by the Seabrooks :drool:

What about Pork Scratchings, yum! They are even worse than Salt n Shake. Not the healthiest thing in the world :eek:

Yeah its a coffee shop but they sell the best sandwiches in Yorkshire. I know what you mean about not recognising Huddersfield. I go back fairly often to see my family but something has changed almost everytime I'm there.

Walkers Sensations caramelised red onion & balsamic vinegar - OMG my mouth is actually watering reading this thread :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Walkers Sensations caramelised red onion & balsamic vinegar - OMG my mouth is actually watering reading this thread :drool::drool::drool::drool:

ohhhhh yeah!!! :p <----- lick lick!! and kettle chips.... ohohohohohhoh!!

I'd like a lick of Brad Pitt, bet he's low GI hee hee xx

Is Johnny Depp lower calorie than Brad Pitt?

Back