If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Such a huge well done hon. That's amazing!
You're such an inspiration! :D

When u leaving for weekend? xx

Hey Serena, first time user and your thread came up straight away.. not sure if im following or subscribing or what i'm doing really :)..... have 10lb to go in my weight loss and have hit a wall... hoping to find some inspiration on here :) Joanne

Vicky I'm watching the fat is well x how much have u lost up to now ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've lost 4 stone 6.5 lb all together

Just a quick update to say thank you for all your good wishes, we have arrived safely at my friends and Ive had my WW Soup n Melba Toast (4pp). Journey was a nightmare, took nearly 4hours! Back n Legs really hurt now!!! X

Soha- why don't you give WW a good go. Try it out for a month- really stick to your points and try to do some exercise, even if it's a 30 min walk 2 or 3 times a week.

Then if after the month you're not getting on with it then try calorie counting :)

Serena I'm glad you got there safely. I hope your back eases up soon.

Glad you got there OK honey. That's not good bout your back and legs tho. Mind yourself.
Maybe go for a gentle walk to stretch your back out?
xx

I dont suffer from back problems so dunno what to suggest to help...i dont want to make things worse for you! but hope the pain eases off soon x

I've just taken a walk (round Tesco!) and got lots of nice Salad for the BBQ tomorrow, gonna have that with Veggie Burger(s) and New Potatoes at the Party tomorrow night. Gotta make sure I have room for THE cheesecake ;-) x

I've just taken a walk (round Tesco!) and got lots of nice Salad for the BBQ tomorrow, gonna have that with Veggie Burger(s) and New Potatoes at the Party tomorrow night. Gotta make sure I have room for THE cheesecake ;-) x

Mmm cheesecake. Have u got nice weather? Hows your back hun.x

Mmm cheesecake. Have u got nice weather? Hows your back hun.x

Back is AGONY :-( Im just having a sit down now! Weather is dull but muggy hot :-( Got my Ready Meal & Veg for dinner tonight, gonna try and stay on plan today :) x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Sooooooo I'm back from WI and I have to say that the Happy Scale Dance was in order today as I lost 2lbs! Whoop Whoop!

This week has not been easy, I struggled with my back and therefore only earned 7AP in 7Days and I struggled emotionally so I could not be prouder of myself for what I have achieved!

Thank you to each and everyone of you who has supported me and offered kind words and encouragement, love u all millions and trillions.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Woohooo well done huni xx

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Today has been a good day (Other than the nightmare drive!).

30g Curiously Cinnamon for Brekkie (3pp).

WW Carrot & Lentil Soup (2pp) with Melba Toast (2pp) for Lunch

I'm cooking a Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself Mushroom Risotto (9pp) with Birds Eye Veg Single Steamer (1pp) for Dinner!

Means Ive only used 17pp so far today, hoping they might cut the Cheesecake so I can have a slice with my remaining 9pp ;-)

Lots of Love.

PS-Planning on staying on track today and Sunday but tomorrow night will be Cheat/Treat Meal. X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Today has been a good day (Other than the nightmare drive!).

30g Curiously Cinnamon for Brekkie (3pp).

WW Carrot & Lentil Soup (2pp) with Melba Toast (2pp) for Lunch

I'm cooking a Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself Mushroom Risotto (9pp) with Birds Eye Veg Single Steamer (1pp) for Dinner!

Means Ive only used 17pp so far today, hoping they might cut the Cheesecake so I can have a slice with my remaining 9pp ;-)

Lots of Love.

PS-Planning on staying on track today and Sunday but tomorrow night will be Cheat/Treat Meal. X

Sounds lovely hun. R u staying at your friends house or travel lodge? I think we all would love sum cheesecake its been the talking point for days haha.x

Sounds lovely hun. R u staying at your friends house or travel lodge? I think we all would love sum cheesecake its been the talking point for days haha.x

We are staying at my friends for the 3 Nights :) Ive just cut the Cheesecake, I did it (U know how I am with my OCD), it's now in 1/12ths so ill have one of those for 7pp! X

Well u saved yourself 4pp having a smaller slice.x;)

Indeed I did!

Tonight's 10pp Dinner....

image-3735705126.jpg

Doesn't look much on the plate but actually tasted quite nice! X

Back