If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ha Ha Ha! That made me LOL! X

Indeed! It's also got my WW Soup and Melba Toasts (all counted/portioned of course) and my Worcester Sauce French Fries! X

Gota love the french fries. I dip my melba toast in my soup but sumthing tels me u eat them seperatly!!x

Ha Ha Ha! That made me LOL! X

Indeed! It's also got my WW Soup and Melba Toasts (all counted/portioned of course) and my Worcester Sauce French Fries! X

My Diary is where all the cool kids hang out ;-) I've lost 1Stone 5lb in 14 Weeks :) And that's included 2 Holidays (and I'm on another one at the moment!) and lots and lots of days out, I'm sure people on here would agree I'm never at home! Lol! X

Never ever ever.x:D:D

Gota love the french fries. I dip my melba toast in my soup but sumthing tels me u eat them seperatly!!x

I thought I can have my French Fries at the BBQ as I don't eat Pringles. I do indeed eat them separately, can't be having my hot and cold mixed! X

Never ever ever.x:D:D

I need a camper van ;-) x

I thought I can have my French Fries at the BBQ as I don't eat Pringles. I do indeed eat them separately, can't be having my hot and cold mixed! X

I need a camper van ;-) x

If u get a camper van im coming to live with u. Gud planning with the french fries hun. I break up my melba toast and mix it in my soup.x

If u get a camper van im coming to live with u. Gud planning with the french fries hun. I break up my melba toast and mix it in my soup.x

OMG Trina! That's not only Hot with Cold, that's Wet with Dry! I'm Shocked.com! X

Yeh. So what have u got planned 4 the weekend apart from the bbq.x

Going to visit my Aunty on Sunday as she lives about 10mins from here :) Other than that I think It will just be general chatting and (not too much) eating! X

Aww that will be nice 4 u. How long havent u seen her 4?x

I saw her quickly at my Nan's Funeral last October but other than that it was 2001. X

Back