If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Not sure bout that hun but im sure it was lovely. Your pics arnt the same without your cupcake mats.x

They brighten them up normally don't they! This is why I don't eat Ready Meals, they look awful on the plate! Just easier whilst we are away. X

Is this the toblerone cheesecake that was spoken about the other day?? i hope you can get a picture of that as well.

Spanktastically good news on the 2lb loss :) Really really pleased for you.

Hope your back eases up enough for you to properly enjoy your time away.

The Wait IS over...

image-3274402869.jpg

It tasted AMAZING!

The other Slices came out a bit neater but I thought I should have the messy one! X

PS-Thanks Atomic :) Hope u like the pic ;-) x

I like this idea of this cheesecake immensely. Did you make it? Or was it ready made?

There is a recipe for a caramelised cinnamon apple cheesecake is the new edition of Sainsburys magazine which i am determined to try out as soon as i get the first hint autumn.

I like this idea of this cheesecake immensely. Did you make it? Or was it ready made?

There is a recipe for a caramelised cinnamon apple cheesecake is the new edition of Sainsburys magazine which i am determined to try out as soon as i get the first hint autumn.

It was homemade :) That portion is a 1/12th for 7pp :) x I love the sound of that Cheesecake, I love anything with Cinnamon Mmmmmmmmm! X

That luks amazing and rite now i could eat the whole cake to myself.x

Ill allow you a 1/12th :) x

Best not i only looked at it and got heavier.x

:-( Think of the nice day u will have in York tomorrow, all that Walking you'll be doing. X

Well done on the 2lb loss :party0049: Go you!!! Hope your back feels better soon, I'm sure it's this crazy weather we're having, mines the same. That cheese cake looks AMAZING!:eating: waiting for my piece to arrive :D

Haha thats made me laugh. I can just imaine it. You think of everything dont u hun.x

I've got my Umbrella and Pac a Mac and Sun Cream and Sun Hats! X

Well done on the 2lb loss :party0049: Go you!!! Hope your back feels better soon, I'm sure it's this crazy weather we're having, mines the same. That cheese cake looks AMAZING!:eating: waiting for my piece to arrive :D

The pigeon better not eat it or he's going in my pie :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Hey Hun finally found your diary, put your name into search engine as when I clicked on your profile it said 'permission denied' I guess I don't have enough posts yet! Anyways will read through your diary abit later! Gosh there's lots of pages! On mynipad so can't even see people's stats or signatures or anything so u mind telling me how much uve lost so far? :) x

The pigeon better not eat it or he's going in my pie :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Ha Ha Ha! That made me LOL! X

I love it. Thats a random suit case. Prepared for woteva the weather.x

Indeed! It's also got my WW Soup and Melba Toasts (all counted/portioned of course) and my Worcester Sauce French Fries! X

Hey Hun finally found your diary, put your name into search engine as when I clicked on your profile it said 'permission denied' I guess I don't have enough posts yet! Anyways will read through your diary abit later! Gosh there's lots of pages! On mynipad so can't even see people's stats or signatures or anything so u mind telling me how much uve lost so far? :) x

My Diary is where all the cool kids hang out ;-) I've lost 1Stone 5lb in 14 Weeks :) And that's included 2 Holidays (and I'm on another one at the moment!) and lots and lots of days out, I'm sure people on here would agree I'm never at home! Lol! X

Back