If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Glad you arrived safe and sound hun cheesecake looks yum hope it tastes fab and well worth the 9pp which im sure it is
Hope you get to go visit your aunt

Haha. Is she old?x

Yeah! My Nan would of been 80 next year so I guess she must be about 75? X

Glad you arrived safe and sound hun cheesecake looks yum hope it tastes fab and well worth the 9pp which im sure it is
Hope you get to go visit your aunt

It was yummy and although it was only meant to be 7pp I allocated the 9pp as I can't actually eat anything more lol x

Well im sure she wont say horrid things hun. Bet u didnt save her any cheescake did u haha.x

Well there is Cheesecake left but I don't think my Hosts will let it leave the house, it's very much in demand! X

Cheesecake looks so yummy!

It was yum yum in my Tum Tum! X

I bet. Is there enough left for everybody to have another slice 2moro.x

There Is :) Not sure about all the Party Guests tho lol x

Thats a new fact ive learnt tonite then. You shoud of taken your fluff.x

Ill just secretly eat another 7pp of Cheesecake ;-) Ive worked out that 1 Veggie Burger, 1 Roll, 1 Cheese Slice and Tomato Ketchup is 10pp so that's ok :) Then ill have my French Fries and tonnes of salad. X

The cheesecake looks amazing hon. And that is a very good helping for 7pp-def worth it! :)
And you're all sorted for tomoro nite then... so organised! :) x

The cheesecake looks amazing hon. And that is a very good helping for 7pp-def worth it! :)
And you're all sorted for tomoro nite then... so organised! :) x

Indeed :) Lets hope I just stick to one of everything ;-) x

I dont no how u get thru the day hun. Hows your back.x

Back is ok, just had to get up to use the loo before everyone else gets up, I get a bit embarrassed as I have to spend a while in the there but if I don't I get the blockage and that's not good for me.x

Back is ok, just had to get up to use the loo before everyone else gets up, I get a bit embarrassed as I have to spend a while in the there but if I don't I get the blockage and that's not good for me.x

Yay 4 the back and the no blockage then. Have u dared to look out of the window yet?x

Back