If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Sweeties :) I went for my Physio and Stay and Play, it meant I didn't walk to the School this afternoon but Poppy wanted to go to the Park after school so I seized the opportunity and we walked to the Park and back, stopping at a very important place on the way home....after 3 Weeks on Plan I seized the moment and had Chippy Chips and I bought Harry Ramsden's Mushy Peas from the Coop! I allowed myself 210g of Chips (14pp), 114g of Mushy Peas (2pp) and a couple of Pickled Onions (0pp) OMG it tasted so damn good!

View attachment 94928

I've also made a decision about tomorrow night, it's the BGT Final and I've decided I will be watching it with a Small Veggie Dominos Pizza (24pp for all 6 Slices) and a few glasses of wine, not worked out which one yet so I don't know the PP! Bring on those Weeklies! X

dont blame u for treating urself :) u deserve it yum yum made my belly rumble!!!!

Your tea looks delish. I havent had chippy chips for ages. Well done you for starting to use your weeklies. Bet you cant wait for 2morow night coz that sounds to die for.x

Your tea looks delish. I havent had chippy chips for ages. Well done you for starting to use your weeklies. Bet you cant wait for 2morow night coz that sounds to die for.x

I'm so looking forward to it! I've pointed up the Wine now, it's either 18pp for a Whole Bottle of 'Normal' Wine or 12pp for a Whole Bottle of WW Wine, just got to decide if the extra third is worth it or whether I should have WW Wine and then a nice Choc Bar! X

Sorry to hear you were feeling disappointed with your loss sweetie, but you know that I'm only going to say what everyone else has said - it's a loss.
Yes you worked bloody hard for just half a pound, but think of half a pound as a stick of butter.
And then think how much that is.

Also, you are already tiny.
As people get closer and close to their goal weight, it gets harder to lose.
A lady at meeting lost 8lbs this week in her first week.
However, she was a big lady, so chances are, the amount she's lost from her weight percentage wise is similar to yours.
A 200lb person loses

You started at 131lbs (think I calculated that right haha).
10% of that is 13lbs.
I started at 173lbs.
10% of that is 17lbs.
So I have to lose 4 extra pounds to you to lose the same percentage of body weight.

Next point - where did you weigh last week?! On your scales at home?!
We already know that scales differ.
I weighed at home after my first week of WW and I lost 2lbs.
When I weighed in at WW meeting the next day, I was 1lb heavier, so I'd only lose 1lb.
Hopefully if you stick to weighing in town, you'll see the results better.

Don't give up.
You've done so well so far, and I need my (will)powerpuff buddy!!!

Defo give your weeklies a go.
Some people don't lose anything without eating them, some people do.
You just may be one of those people who doesn't.

You asked how you could use them - milk, butter on sandwiches, condiments, anything you eat that is "low fat", choose a higher fat option.
Just little things like that will up them.

We're here for you!!!!
x

Sorry to hear you were feeling disappointed with your loss sweetie, but you know that I'm only going to say what everyone else has said - it's a loss.
Yes you worked bloody hard for just half a pound, but think of half a pound as a stick of butter.
And then think how much that is.

Also, you are already tiny.
As people get closer and close to their goal weight, it gets harder to lose.
A lady at meeting lost 8lbs this week in her first week.
However, she was a big lady, so chances are, the amount she's lost from her weight percentage wise is similar to yours.
A 200lb person loses

You started at 131lbs (think I calculated that right haha).
10% of that is 13lbs.
I started at 173lbs.
10% of that is 17lbs.
So I have to lose 4 extra pounds to you to lose the same percentage of body weight.

Next point - where did you weigh last week?! On your scales at home?!
We already know that scales differ.
I weighed at home after my first week of WW and I lost 2lbs.
When I weighed in at WW meeting the next day, I was 1lb heavier, so I'd only lose 1lb.
Hopefully if you stick to weighing in town, you'll see the results better.

Don't give up.
You've done so well so far, and I need my (will)powerpuff buddy!!!

Defo give your weeklies a go.
Some people don't lose anything without eating them, some people do.
You just may be one of those people who doesn't.

You asked how you could use them - milk, butter on sandwiches, condiments, anything you eat that is "low fat", choose a higher fat option.
Just little things like that will up them.

We're here for you!!!!
x

Hey Sweetie and Fellow PowerPuffer!

I did indeed WI at home last week and as my Scales broke and I'm not replacing them I will be paying the 50p to WI on these ones in Boots every week!

131lbs was indeed right (Well Done Carol!) and I guess the less I have to lose the less I will lose each time is, the main thing is I can say hand on heart that I stuck to the plan and whether the scales reflect that or not I should feel very proud of myself!

Are u liking the idea of the Dominos and Wine with my Weeklies! X

Hey Sweetie and Fellow PowerPuffer!

I did indeed WI at home last week and as my Scales broke and I'm not replacing them I will be paying the 50p to WI on these ones in Boots every week!

131lbs was indeed right (Well Done Carol!) and I guess the less I have to lose the less I will lose each time is, the main thing is I can say hand on heart that I stuck to the plan and whether the scales reflect that or not I should feel very proud of myself!

Are u liking the idea of the Dominos and Wine with my Weeklies! X

You definitely should feel proud of yourself.
You did amazingly and stuck to plan.
Imagine how much you could've put on if you were tempted at Legoland.

And Dominoes - yes.
Wine - bleurghhhhhhh!
Haha.
But a good start to using the weeklies.
You've got nothing to lose (except weight ;) haha) by giving them a go.
If you gain, you'll have to find a happy medium, but I'm sure you won't.
As people said, WW is planned to include weeklies
x

You definitely should feel proud of yourself.
You did amazingly and stuck to plan.
Imagine how much you could've put on if you were tempted at Legoland.

And Dominoes - yes.
Wine - bleurghhhhhhh!
Haha.
But a good start to using the weeklies.
You've got nothing to lose (except weight ;) haha) by giving them a go.
If you gain, you'll have to find a happy medium, but I'm sure you won't.
As people said, WW is planned to include weeklies
x

Indeed, all that Buffet Breakfast and Refreshment Carts, my Purse has definitely appreciated my Willpower even if my Body didn't!

Btw I just remembered something, last weeks WI was in the nude so I wonder if I would of stripped off in Boots how much I would of lost, in fact I'm going to go weigh my clothes now on the kitchen scales....x

Think it would have to be the pizza and vodka lime and soda for me but if i was feelin naughty it wud b lager,pints of. Wot a classy girl i am haha.x

Think it would have to be the pizza and vodka lime and soda for me but if i was feelin naughty it wud b lager,pints of. Wot a classy girl i am haha.x

Ewwwwwww Beer, can't stand the stuff! I only really drink Wine! X

Good Morning Sweeties, Well I walked Poppy to School and then walked into town to get weighed and I have to say I'm gutted.com I only lost 0.5lb again this week :-( I know a loss is a loss but I honestly worked so so hard this week it doesn't seem fair :-( I walked to and from Poppy's school 8 times and into town and back twice, stuck to my 26pp Dailies, didn't touch my Weeklies and did so much walking around Legoland my feet actually hurt! It means I'm still not in the 8s which I was really hoping for today but Hey Ho, need to pick myself from this downer as I'm feeling really sorry for myself right now! X

Hey love, sorry to hear your gutted about your loss, as everyone had said its still a loss and my leader always says what you do and eat this week might not show until next so next week might be massive loss :) Btw your tea looks lush-mouths watering just thinking about those chips mmmmm x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I cant drink wine wel i can if its got lemonade in it but it stil sends me off my rocker.x

Even more so ;-) x

Hey love, sorry to hear your gutted about your loss, as everyone had said its still a loss and my leader always says what you do and eat this week might not show until next so next week might be massive loss :) Btw your tea looks lush-mouths watering just thinking about those chips mmmmm x

I hope you weren't dribbling there! I'm just going to try with a few Weeklies this week and see how I get on, Im loving the idea of my Wine and Dominos now! X

Just a quick update, I've been and weighed my clothes (Yes I'm really that sad!) and had I of been starkers like last week I would of lost an extra 13 and a 1/4 ozs which I reckon would of been rounded up to a 1lb so my loss would of been 1.5lb! But unfortunately something called the law stops me stripping off in the middle of Boots so I'm stuck with the 0.5lb, damn you Law! X

Even more so ;-) x

I hope you weren't dribbling there! I'm just going to try with a few Weeklies this week and see how I get on, Im loving the idea of my Wine and Dominos now! X

Maybes just a little bit ;) You should treat yourself-life's not worth living if you can't enjoy yourself every now and then xxx

Il be thinkin of you 2moz wen im watchin bgt hun eating your pizza and drinking your wine.x

Will u be treating yourself to something within your Vintage Pts while you watch it? X

Maybes just a little bit ;) You should treat yourself-life's not worth living if you can't enjoy yourself every now and then xxx

Very true Sweetie, plus it gives me something to look forward to! X

Well done on your loss this week :) and HOORAY for weeklies!! Enjoy your pizza and your wine! x

Back